• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL R16 2nd Leg: Arsenal v AC Milan | March 15, 2018 20:05 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

c00lguy

The team should know what's at steak and so I expect them to be up and ready for this.
Hopefully there won't be empty seats. It's time to get behind the team.

Top Gun

Just reading in the ac milano forum. They are still believe, that everything ist possible and forcing their team to not give it up until the last whistle. We should be cautious tommorrow. On the other hand, that same crowd predicted a comfotable 5:0 win in the first leg game at San Siro.

So Skt t1 lost today against some disgustingly poor team... Kramnik lost in chess against Caruana I hate him. Doesn't give a good sign for tomorrow!

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If Mustafi cannot play then this should be our starting 11

Ospina
AMN Chamber Holding Sead
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Elneny β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
β€”β€” Ramsey β€”β€” Jack β€”β€”β€”
β€” Γ–zil β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Mkhi β€”
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” Eddie β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

If Mustafi can play then Chambers moves to RB and AMN goes to the bench.

Subs: Xhaka, Nelson and maybe Welbeck

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I just cant see Milan having enough up front.

Their attackers dont matchup well to exploit our weaknesses in midfield & defense.

Even if they had a Welbeck I would worry.

albakos

ArsΓ©ne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hopefully we don't go gung-ho right off the bat in trying to score.
Let them have the ball and force them into errors. There will plenty of spaces for Γ–zil.

I can imagine the shock if we were to concede and be one down inside first 15 minutes.

As always, we will know in first 5 minutes on how our team was set up to play.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Milan is toothless, man. They have no experienced players and if they couldn't trouble us at their own turf, what makes you think they'd do it at ours?
We comfortably beat them even though we've been p*ss poor in away games this season and the game could have lasted an extra 90 minutes with them still not being able to score.
The important thing is to not get complacent and keep Bellerin away from the starting lineup.

Ostersunds

Original_AAA

I have the strangest feeling before this game. I think I actually am looking forward to an Arsenal game. I had almost forgotten how that feels like. :rolleyes:

Don't know what to expect from this as I have no idea what Arsenal side will show up. We might control the game and play smart, or go all out attack or find some way to **** it up. Either way it is going to be enjoyable for the neutrals.

CanadianGooner1608

Come on now... 12% think we're going to be outed from the EL?
I mean I understand not getting your hopes up, but that just takes all pleasure away from watching a game when we expect to lose.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😑
Thats when you can trust arsenal to disappoint though, always when you start to get excited :p
I know, but Milan showed nothing so far and as I said before, they're an inexperienced side that will get exposed throughout the game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why is it on so frelling late???

Thank god it's Friday tomorrow and I can sleep in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom