• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
No way Low will take him to world cup him and Rudiger who been s**t with Chelsea will watch the world cup at home
He will take him. He's third choice after Hummels and Boateng.

Also Löw doesn't overreact to form, he will watch him personally in training/friendlies and decide.

BBF

I'm not arguing that this makes up for his errors, only that people are too quick to jump on his back. Holding and Monreal were far worse. He's also had plenty of excellent games this season which people seem to conveniently forget.

In those "excellent" games he still made mistakes, he just wasn't punished for them. Take the Chelsea performance for example where people were calling for him to be MOTM... The guy did alright but he got rinsed 4 times and Morata on another day scores 2-3 goals.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
The mental side is his problem. He thinks he’s better than he actually is. For every mistake he makes he moans to a ref or a teammate. Never have I saw him taking responsability for his actions. He makes an odd recognition of a bad pass sometimes but usually he just moans at others.

Frustrating player.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The mental side is his problem. He thinks he’s better than he actually is. For every mistake he makes he moans to a ref or a teammate. Never have I saw him taking responsability for his actions. He makes an odd recognition of a bad pass sometimes but usually he just moans at others.

Frustrating player.
Must admit, at first I thought this was a rally cry type effort he went with but I have come to see he literally blames others for his mistakes.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Suffers miserably from not having a proper defensive setup and not being in tune with his GK. There's no communication on who gets at some balls.

He shouldn't be first choice, but as second/third choice he's absolutely alright. Get a proper, modern keeper and give the team a neat defensive system and watch his performances go up.

In this day and age of football that relies heavily on systemic approaches, especially in defense, you can't keep blaming individual players. Hell, the guys at City come up with unbelievably stupid mistakes every now and then, but at Arsenal it's all the time. It's not the players, it's the lack of structure and system.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He needs to be sold off and forgotten. He makes far too many mental errors at this point of his career. I'd expect guys like a Holding to make mistakes due to age and lack of experience but this guy should be held to a much higher standard.

kooldawg

Established Member
I know he's the whipping boy of choice now, but I do not think things are going to improve with dropping him. We have a problem with the system as a whole. There are no leaders in the back organizing the D, Cech can't organize the D, no one in the back 4 has taken it upon themselves to organize and actually act as a unit. We are so disjointed. You can put who you want in the back line right now and we will still leak goals.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I know he's the whipping boy of choice now, but I do not think things are going to improve with dropping him. We have a problem with the system as a whole. There are no leaders in the back organizing the D, Cech can't organize the D, no one in the back 4 has taken it upon themselves to organize and actually act as a unit. We are so disjointed. You can put who you want in the back line right now and we will still leak goals.

The problem is that we have no one better than him AND the system / lack of coaching.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Mustafi's a good defender. He's just lacking concentration at the moment. We need to defend better as a unit. His individual stats are actually very good.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Without a shadow of a doubt this squad needs a top quality central defender to come in, regardless of what happens elsewhere. But I'd like to see how Mustafi, Chambers and Holding do under a new coach in a proper system. They can't all be cack, Chambers was blood good at Boro for instance. Saying that, Mustafi would still have a lot of work to do to repair his reputation.

BBF

The problem is that we have no one better than him AND the system / lack of coaching.

What's the point of this tweet? He's ****, you can tell within 10 minutes of watching him. You don't need pointless stats to demonstrate that.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

lol the % of games without mustafi is not significant enough to make that statistic.
No way Low will take him to world cup him and Rudiger who been s**t with Chelsea will watch the world cup at home
I think Wenger saw in him a way to explote Bellerin´s potencial going forward.
If you see he is really good at covering Bellerin, goals always come when he is doing job on the Right side of the defense, either because he is being played there or just because of the positioning that the moment requested.
He is fantastic on the ball and can deliver a pass, but he sometimes takes horrible choices just to try and keep the ball in and the game alive, thats the manager, not him.
I think we can do much better, Without Koscienly who probably going to play much of a lesser role next season we look even worst.

We need a defender, at least 1. And we should handle a serious chance to either one of holding or Chambers.

Jasard

What's the point of this tweet? He's ****, you can tell within 10 minutes of watching him. You don't need pointless stats to demonstrate that.

Dunno but I look at that and just think all our defenders are ****.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can’t these stats be taken either way? Mustafi’s replacements are Monreal, Mertesacker, Holding and Chambers.

Regardless of the system or coaching I would expect to see him have a significant impact over our other options. But as it stands his performances provide similar results to that of an LB, a basically retired footballer and two young CB’s

Jasard

Can’t these stats be taken either way? Mustafi’s replacements are Monreal, Mertesacker, Holding and Chambers.

Regardless of the system or coaching I would expect to see him have a significant impact over our other options. But as it stands his performances provide similar results to that of an LB, a basically retired footballer and two young CB’s

Yeah. It's one of those weird stats people come up with as if what they are actually seeing isn't right. Clear as day Mustafi is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom