• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Atletico Madrid | April 26, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Decent performance so far even before the card. I knew the red would end up slowing us down as we have even less space to exploit. Our finishing and box play has been absurd though. Lacking conviction.

Xhaka and Bellerin have been effective and Wilshere is thankfully looking sharp again. Özil snapping passes in and Lacazette has been good on the ball. Welbeck started really well but faded. Again, space is smaller. Ramsey has been quiet. Expect a big 2nd half from him.

We need goals. Must take a lead to Atletico.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We have to take advantage of the extra man. If we start the 2nd half the way we started the first I'm confident we will

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I have had enough of us playing "good" football. I want us to win again and not be a bunch of pansies!

Well 'The Invincibles' certainly played good football, and you could never call that side 'pansies'.

I don't see the any problem with playing attacking football, and being assertive.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
1. Great game
2. Couldnt have asked for a better start
3. Lacazette looks a lot better
4. Oblak is a beast
5. We need a GOAL
6. Atletico's assistant manager looks like a newfoundland dog
7. If we appoint Simeone he has to bring his newfie assistant with him
8. Dont want Simeone
9. Costa looks like the assistant managers son
10. Monreal to break the deadlock
11. COME ON ARSEEEEEEEEENAL!!!!

This is the performance we all wanted just need the goals!!!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

First 30 minutes was the best I've seen us play this season. Didn't create any big chances, but they crowded the box and have a world class goalie too.

Let them off the hook after that, though, very Arsenal-esque. Should just keep going, they will tire and we'll get chances near the end.

Was this our best punch? Or do we have another punch in the second half that will knock them out?

The best chance to win the tie is in the second half. We need 2-3 goals.

After that it will be very very hard mountain to climb.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why sell Giroud if we are going to get crosses into the box constantly?

It doesn't make any sense.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I thought the same. We were pretty good until the last 15 minutes, but we need to gather up and push forward again, because based on our away form, Madrid will be pretty tough.

With their antics on the pitch, and their crowd (hopefully) off the pitch, we'll most likely face more than a tough task, we have to win this by at least two goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger can't do more than that seriously before the red we should have been 2-0 up we became frustrated by missing chance after Chance

kooldawg

Established Member
Athleti show just how well their coached. Took the red card and adapted by being tactical with their time wasting, their pressing up top is good and we look so shaky in the back.

Can't believe we have wasted our chances up front though, that is terrible... If we concede then its game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom