• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
As soon as I saw The Special Cvnt I didnt need to look at the other names. Can we only punch once? I would find it hard to stop!

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
I was impressed with how Arsenal started against Atleti and perhaps the announcement of Wenger leaving has taken the pressure away.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This will be our 12th PL loss of the season. We will be playing the kids so hopefully its not too harsh a battering.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Since the start of the year Man Utd have only scored more than twice at home once in the league. They don't seem to have a lot of big home wins. Well until this coming Sunday when I bet Mourinho is desperate to humiliate Wenger one more time.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Honestly not sure which one of those players I want to punch more lol I think Herrera - I just hate his face! Anyways, this is Wengers last chance to go out against his rival Jose with a bang - I hope he gets the team ready and we crush United. 3-1 Arsenal! Welbeck with a goal and PEA with 2, Alexis to score against us.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It would be a huge mistake to play anyone except maybe Ospina that will start in Madrid.

If we get battered, at least we can claim it's due to a young defense and reserve minus PEA.

Start Nelson, Nketiah, Maitland Niles, and Willock.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
From RedCafe:
Back when we used to laugh at Arsenal Mania, there was a poster on there that used to say, in defense of Wenger “Arsenal are 88th out of all the teams in England. If we aren’t doing well then what does that say for the other teams” and stuff along those lines.

I really do lament that those kinds of lines are trotted out on here now, when somehow the 60 odd clubs in the lower leagues are relevant to us somehow.

Cult of the manager.
Tears. @Makingtrax is famous.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Just play 11 another players i dont care, but dont want to get ashamed by the result we need to be at our best coming Thursday.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From RedCafe:

Tears. @Makingtrax is famous.
Have never said we're 88th out of all the teams. Don't look to me bro.

Hate those fans that think they're too good to even be considered in the same breath as lower teams. Didn't MK Dons beat them 4-0 when LVG came. Arrogant bast*rds, serves them right. :lol:

Linson

Sadly I strongly believe that this will be a fairly large embarrassing defeat. We simply don't have the mettle. I don't think it'll be as bad as the 8-2, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up as 5-0.
Sigh.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bellerin, Koscielny, Ramsey and Özil will no doubt be rested.

Helmet
Chambers Mustafi Holding Monreal
AMN Xhaka
Nelson Iwobi Mkhitaryan
Aubameyang

4-1 defeat​

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Imagine bothering to watch this. :lol:

We're gonna play a second string team and Mourinho's gonna get his side to play like warriors, it's not gonna be pretty. But it's basically a friendly so who cares.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine bothering to watch this. :lol:

We're gonna play a second string team and Mourinho's gonna get his side to play like warriors, it's not gonna be pretty. But it's basically a friendly so who cares.
Parking a bus is not an art form. He's just a Portuguese Pulis who's been lucky enough to spend more than any other manager in the history of football.

Wenger is Mohamed Ali and Mourinho is Joe Fraser with a lump of lead in his gloves. Tomorrow is the Thrilla in Manila.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Don‘t.Get.Injured.

That should be the priority for this game. If it takes playing the likes of Nelson, Nketiah and Mavropanos then so be it.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
If this could be the first away game this year in which we pick up points would be sweet for Wenger's sake, but that's about it.

marting

Go full strength so we only lose by a couple. Resting loads will do us no good, no one wants to be reminded of another battering for the next 10 years. Play for pride, if we don’t have that then what’s the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom