• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolašinac: The Assist Man's Bodyguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
He gets into good positions to cross the ball in but hasn't been finding anyone in the box(a trait i think Monreal is much better at currently)

Also a trait that we slammed Monreal about for his first few seasons at the club. A good 6 month period and now he's the master according to Arsenal fans.

Would be playing Kolasinac for the remainder of the season and seeing where he ends up. I really want him to prove himself as our left back for next season.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Starting to resemble a football player again but his final pas has been awful for a while now. Good to see him coming back into form though.

Triniboy

Also a trait that we slammed Monreal about for his first few seasons at the club. A good 6 month period and now he's the master according to Arsenal fans.

Would be playing Kolasinac for the remainder of the season and seeing where he ends up. I really want him to prove himself as our left back for next season.
I won't be upset if he does. I remember his first few games for us he was really good. The more he plays consistently I think we will see him get back to that level.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Good to see him continue his form after a quality outing against Milan.

His cut backs are always well intended but he needs a Ramsey running onto them. Would like to see him starting fizzing them across the near post.

Still, his overlaps are proving an important part of our game. I’ve noticed wide players rarely stand him up 1v1, he must scare the **** out of them.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think he’s really really good.

I know he’s been managing an injury for much of the season but think Wenger’s management of him has been utterly bizarre.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Our own gentle Hulk.

That cross for PEA which he ‘over hit’ would’ve been very short of it’s target if one of us kicked that ball. He barely touched it and yet it flew past everyone :lol:

StatLad

Why has this guy fallen out of favour? Seemed very good at the beginning of the season only to get injured, now I'm scared that the club is just gonna sell for profit. Seems like a waste imo.

BBF

Why has this guy fallen out of favour? Seemed very good at the beginning of the season only to get injured, now I'm scared that the club is just gonna sell for profit. Seems like a waste imo.

Got injured and wasn't good enough to displace Monreal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m so keen on Sessegnon it’s unreal. I’d pay up to 40M for him.

Friendship with Fekir ended. Now Sess is my best friend.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Sessegnon seems to be more of an attacker. Not that I watch that bollocks, but at 16 years of age or whatever, he's killing the Championship. Would be a shame to use him as LB.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sessegnon seems to be more of an attacker. Not that I watch that bollocks, but at 16 years of age or whatever, he's killing the Championship. Would be a shame to use him as LB.
He's basically done a Bale broke through as LB and has moved up the pitch. Makes you think he'd be a fantastic wingback but his end product is already too high, would be a waste like you said.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We either use him or turf him. Can't be having a 140K p/w bench player with our resources. Just madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom