• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United v Arsenal | April 29, 2018 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

If you could only punch one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I know it’s petty and Pogba scored regardless, but I want to thank Bellerin for getting across to block Alexis’ header that would certainly have been a goal and exposing his **** performance. Can’t stand when ex players score against us. Mkhi scoring made it all the more sweeter.

And for supposedly being a shot stopper/agility based goalkeeper, Ospina sure made a mess of that Fellaini header. How slow was that ball traveling? It was as if it was in slow motion, and he still got nowhere near it.

All in all, better performance than I expected and there are definitely positives to take from this, the youngsters in particular (like most have mentioned), but still a long way to go.

kopzilla

Always Negative
The new manager has to start off with the mentality...the players are too comfy...not enough fire in their bellies...enough with glorious failures..we have had a lot of them under Wenger.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Exactly what I wanted to see from him. Should get to play the rest of the pl games in that position and should be serious consideration for Atletico, his mix of technical quality and athleticism is perfect..

I've gone from thinking he'd be a squad player at best at the start of the season to having high hopes he turns into a top class CM for us..

He's already top notch with the ball , it's without the ball where he let's himself down suprising since he played RB/LB. Hope whoever comes drills it into him .

JuanCarlosValeron

Incredibly rewarding to witness the Man Utd fans, who have prided themselves on singing tasteful songs such as "sit down you *" throughout Wenger´s reign" attempting to appear "classy" for a moment. It is the same with Ferguson, anyone who remembers his antics and the way in which his players behaved, know what a vile and abrasive character he is. Dont let the ongoing "rebranding" of Ferguson tell you otherwise. Ferguson wants to be associated with Wenger as the latter is the incarnation of decency.

Linson

Surprising number of positives from today

1. Mavropanos needs to be involved in the first team (possible 10/10 debut)
2. AMN is a CM not a RB
3. No one got injured
4. Mkhitaryan looked good, despite only returning from injury
5. Chambers and Mavropanos with quick fullbacks might be a viable option
6. No one got seriously injured (I think)
7. Utd's first team struggled to beat our youth team
8. Monreal still looks sharp

Negatives
1. Xhaka looks tired
2. Willock needs to sharpen up
3. Nelson needs to find his confidence and play without fear
4. Kolasinac continues to not look good
5. Ospina should have done better with Fellaini's header

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Jesus Christ, we’re getting reminded why it’s best Wenger leaves until the very end. Thursdays debacle followed by another today. Would have been nice to avoid defeat in his last match v Man Utd and Mournho, but no... and in typical Wengers Arsenal fashion. Yeah, roll on August ffs.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Can you honestly say that in the 3 games thus far you've seen a reaction consistent with that of "wanting to play for the manager" like all the players came out and said before hand? I don't. I honestly think Wenger told the players he was going to leave some time ago, maybe around or before the Brighton game, and given their reactions since (or lack of) I starting to think that more and more true with each passing game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Incredibly rewarding to witness the Man Utd fans, who have prided themselves on singing tasteful songs such as "sit down you *" throughout Wenger´s reign" attempting to appear "classy" for a moment. It is the same with Ferguson, anyone who remembers his antics and the way in which his players behaved, know what a vile and abrasive character he is. Dont let the ongoing "rebranding" of Ferguson tell you otherwise. Ferguson wants to be associated with Wenger as the latter is the incarnation of decency.
I understand what you're saying but our fans aren't much better. Our fans chanting She said no, Robin is incredibly disgusting too. I remember posting about that in the old lobby in 2010 ish and blasting United fans for singing it. Now our fans do it is just pathetic. All football fans can stoop to pretty low levels, tbh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Imagine getting that picture printed on a shirt :lol: wow

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Can you honestly say that in the 3 games thus far you've seen a reaction consistent with that of "wanting to play for the manager" like all the players came out and said before hand? I don't. I honestly think Wenger told the players he was going to leave some time ago, maybe around or before the Brighton game, and given their reactions since (or lack of) I starting to think that more and more true with each passing game.

No way could Wenger have told them that long ago, he didn't know himself. As far as he was concerned he had another year to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom