• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
New captain hopefully. I think he's put his inconsistency behind him and will now be in his prime.
I'd love to believe this but I expect a 3 week lay-off due to injury every November and then it takes him a couple games to get going again. We seriously need a midfield beast who doesn't have an annual injury problem.

I'd love to believe this but I expect a 3 week lay-off due to injury every November and then it takes him a couple games to get going again. We seriously need a midfield beast who doesn't have an annual injury problem.

Say no more!

DbWvcPaWsAEsRVG.jpg

Believe!

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
with Kos out for 6 months and Per retiring, the captaincy is pretty much nailed on - and I think he's the type to take it seriously
Miles better than Jack, who is looking for trouble on the pitch more than looking to do his job right. You can't have a hot head like that as a captain.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Ramsey wishes the media would make it a saga. If he leaves there won't be a big fuss, I don't think. He hardly ever features in the media. Not a very controversial icon. Can't be upset if he leaves to a big club either.

He won't be a starter for any bigger club than us.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
Could easily replace Henderson at Pool or even at United I think he'd work. Abroad he'd have more options too.

He will be fighting with Wijnaldum for first cm sub at Pool. He lacks the intensity, speed and ability to tackle to work in a 3 under Klopp. He won't replace Matic, Pogba or Herrara. All better than him. Probably be fighting Mata for sub position.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey starts for Chelsea without question, if Keita wasn't coming to Liverpool he's 100% starting games for them too. United and City I don't think he'd start but he would get plenty of games.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Ramsey starts for Chelsea without question, if Keita wasn't coming to Liverpool he's 100% starting games for them too. United and City I don't think he'd start but he would get plenty of games.
enough already - we've given them one starter in Giroud, and lived to regret it pdq

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Carrying an injury or just mentally checked out?

Really not the guy that will lead us the coming years.

HBL

Established Member
I love Ramsey but he has been dreadful the last two games after having a good season. Isn’t the only one though, would definitley keep him for next season.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
some things to his game:

a) we weren't playing 433, but 4231, with Ramsey at 10, which isn't his best position cause it puts him in the final third too soon. He was taking the space Özil usually takes up and it just isn't his game
b) to all those saying he was pushing up to high: There was one significant movement through most of the game, and it was Welbeck and Aubameyang shifting to the wings, Mkhitaryan dropping deep and Ramsey pushing up to CF when out of possession. That happened so frequently and with consistency, it was definitely instruction
c) he's trying too hard to make things happen and it hampers his game, at least at Arsenal. I wonder what the difference to Wales is, cause it's not the quality of player around him.

Not so much on Ramsey, but on the overall play: the on field harmony is weird. I remember Ramsey being in the box, Iwobi on the ball. Ramsey moves out of the box to receive the ball, dragging one or two defenders with him. Iwobi gives him the ball, Ramsey flicked it into the opening space back towards Iwobi, but Iwobi wasn't there to receive it, cause he tucked in back along Ramsey's movement instead of going for the space where Ramsey's flick was headed.
The mate I was watching with and I were immediately up to it, both having played football and other sports, that there's a lack of understanding of space and movement at Arsenal by some players.

You got a central mid high up the pitch, in front of you, he's moving in towards you to receive the ball, you give it to him and he drags his defenders along, you don't drop too, you move up. That's footballing 1x1.

There's something very weird with how longstanding Arsenal players move or perceive possession.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He would 100% start for United

Two man midfield they're having the same problems as they do with Pogba-Matic. Three man midfield with him, Matic and Pogba could be brilliant actually.

But Mourinho loves his 4231, Alexis, Mata and Lingard can all play at the CAM and play there well.

HBL

Established Member
Two man midfield they're having the same problems as they do with Pogba-Matic. Three man midfield with him, Matic and Pogba could be brilliant actually.

But Mourinho loves his 4231, Alexis, Mata and Lingard can all play at the CAM and play there well.
They’ve been playing 433 recently with Sanchez, Lukaku and Lingard as the front three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom