• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla: My Friend, Is Adios, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That's a shame. Even a last few minutes cameo would have been uplifting for the fans.
this could mean he is going to get some kind of new contract, otherwise I would have thought Wenger would let him have a jog round the pitch for the last 5 minutes by way of farewell

Malky

Established Member
Damn.
First we failed to win one last trophy for Wenger, Kos gets injured and will miss the World Cup and now we won't get to see Santi make a cameo in the last game.
:(

**** this season.

VancouverCanuck

I’d much rather give a youngster some experience in a PL, as much as I appreciate his contribution to the club.

Pre-season starts Sunday.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I’d much rather give a youngster some experience in a PL, as much as I appreciate his contribution to the club.

Pre-season starts Sunday.

A sub appearance in the final game of the season isn't exactly that important to a young players development.

Did you feel the same on Sunday with bfg?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Hopefully he will get an one year-contract.
If he makes games, he will get higher bonuses. He will understand it after his injury.

Arsenal isn't just a football club, it's a family and everyone would like to see a season with a fit Cazorla.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Oh, ffs, enough with this youngster stuff. What youngster do we have that's even as good as Santi's pinky toe?
If he can find good fitness levels, you'd have to be an idiot to not give him some sort of contract, although it will be less than what he was earning before because of obvious reasons.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Honestly you need to move on

Yes he was talented. So were a lot of our ex-players his, like their time has come

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Still an asset if he can prove his fitness. Would much rather him as a squad option than a youngster that isn't ready for football at the top level.

VancouverCanuck

A sub appearance in the final game of the season isn't exactly that important to a young players development.

Did you feel the same on Sunday with bfg?
I want our lads to start a match, just like in preseason. Santi can sub in at 80th min or something. Might as well start preparing for next season. Don’t see how Santi would fit. Maybe if he is willing to get a pay as play contract. But it should be up to the new manager to decide.

VancouverCanuck

Oh, ffs, enough with this youngster stuff. What youngster do we have that's even as good as Santi's pinky toe?
If he can find good fitness levels, you'd have to be an idiot to not give him some sort of contract, although it will be less than what he was earning before because of obvious reasons.
Are you kidding me?!? What makes you think he could contribute at all next year, given his injury record? Willock has not shown enough to be a PL player. But he has obviously contributed more to our cause this year. Time to move on.

HBL

Established Member
How do people know his time has come? Interesting to see there is so many medical experts on here. He wasn’t injury prone before, the doctor just messed up his operation. Plus Santi has never been one to rely on pace and athleticsm, I doubt you suddenly lose all the ability he had on the ball. I’d back him to be successful next season wherever he is, if fit.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
How do people know his time has come? Interesting to see there is so many medical experts on here. He wasn’t injury prone before, the doctor just messed up his operation. Plus Santi has never been one to rely on pace and athleticsm, I doubt you suddenly lose all the ability he had on the ball. I’d back him to be successful next season wherever he is, if fit.

He is just like Xavi football isnt all about pace its about beeing smart.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Are you kidding me?!? What makes you think he could contribute at all next year, given his injury record? Willock has not shown enough to be a PL player. But he has obviously contributed more to our cause this year. Time to move on.
Did you not understand what I said? IF he is going to stay fit, which will depend on how well he trains this summer at the club, then it's a no brainer to give him another year on smaller wages. That's all that I'm saying.
Willock contributed **** all to the cause. All he did was be on the pitch.
If that's the kind of youngster you want to promote, then you're straight up trippin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom