• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Just to get average manager Liverpool had to promise Klopp a insane transfer founds. 70 M to spend on defender.

Are we willing to promise a manager like Allegri who is 100 times better manager a funds like that?

Doubt it.
There are many other managers between Allegri and Arteta. If you can't buy Messi you don't go and buy Emre Mor.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just to get average manager Liverpool had to promise Klopp a insane transfer founds. 70 M to spend on defender.

Are we willing to promise a manager like Allegri who is 100 times better manager a funds like that?

Doubt it.

Liverpool have a negligible net spend. They only got van Dijk when the Coutinho Money was secured

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spot on about inflation, tho I would specifically consider someone like pogba just sensationally overpriced even considering inflation. Squad Cost doesn't take inflation into account tho that's the problem. You just work out the net squad cost of every team in the league (which include players bought this season, last and 3,4,5 years ago etc) it's miles off being this exact science you claim it to be. Not even science tbh
It's about mathematics, probability to be precise.

JuanCarlosValeron

One of the great advantages of hiring a diminutive manager is that it enables us to fly EasyJet. Arteta, Meyer, Gazidis, Ospina, Cazorla and Wilshere don´t need the extra legroom.

Right that's it. I've had it. I've had it up to here. Enough is enough.

These members listed below should be reported, banned and destroyed for good.

@GDeep™ - Gagandeep the scrawny Indian lad. Always trolling. Always causing trouble. Caused this thread to descend into chaos. Had a vasectomy recently. Calling the Arsenal a 6th-8th club place team and promoting Arteta to wind up the big lads on this forum.

@Tir Na Nog - Also causing some trouble in this thread with his Arteta promotion and winding up of the big lads. Always trolling with his Indian mate Gangandeep.

@hydrofluoric acid - Another lunatic. Spends his time talking about doing lines of coke. Another serial wind up merchant who has serial killer tendencies but I believe he is also into bestiality i.e shagging animals. Argumentative. Winds up real fans. Abuses fans who actually go the Emirates, but sits in his igloo in Iceland fisting Icelandic Cod.

Members who are being watched.

@THunter Theodore Hunter seems like a good lad. I mean, he comes up with some quirky remarks and hasn't reached the level of "tosser" that Gangandeep has. I'd keep a close eye on him, but keep him alive for now.

@Makingtrax - MakingTrax isn't trolling in this thread apart from his squad cost remarks or replies. He can't help himself, he has poor mental strength. He should be kept a close eye on, but I had to include him. The world would be a better place without his bullsh*t.

Stannis

@GDeep™ - Gagandeep the scrawny Indian lad. Always trolling. Always causing trouble. Caused this thread to descend into chaos. Had a vasectomy recently. Calling the Arsenal a 6th-8th club place team and promoting Arteta to wind up the big lads on this forum.

@Tir Na Nog - Also causing some trouble in this thread with his Arteta promotion and winding up of the big lads. Always trolling with his Indian mate Gangandeep.

@hydrofluoric acid - Another lunatic. Spends his time talking about doing lines of coke. Another serial wind up merchant who has serial killer tendencies but I believe he is also into bestiality i.e shagging animals. Argumentative. Winds up real fans. Abuses fans who actually go the Emirates, but sits in his igloo in Iceland fisting Icelandic Cod.

@THunter Theodore Hunter seems like a good lad. I mean, he comes up with some quirky remarks and hasn't reached the level of "tosser" that Gangandeep has. I'd keep a close eye on him, but keep him alive for now.

@Makingtrax - MakingTrax isn't trolling in this thread apart from his squad cost remarks or replies. He can't help himself, he has poor mental strength. He should be kept a close eye on, but I had to include him. The world would be a better place without his bullsh*t.

tenor.gif

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Get back in your cave.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Thats harsh on Makingtrax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom