• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,206
  • Views 818,867

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I agree to some extent that Liverpool don't like it when someone comes in for one of their players, even if the finance involved it handsome, such as when Barca came in for Coutinho - what was not to like?
However, in this case I think they feel aggrieved because Brewster was not approached through the correct channels.

*cough* Virgil Van Dijk *cough*

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
"Liverpool FC have sacked their goalkeeper Loris Karius, who’s now gone to work in a leper colony. Don’t worry, he won’t catch anything."
:lol::lol::lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
WOMURbL.png

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

In general that guy is pretty sound and likeable, but him and the rest of the Liverpool fans have been way, way too overconfident recently. That's their right obviously, but a dose of realism was needed. Interesting that his praise was for the fans and not the players, you can tell he knows they've f*cked up there.

CanadianGooner1608

My mate who's an LFC fan after I broke him the news Salah would probably be able to play the wC:
"He could have kept playing today. Weakling."
Me: "That's just like your club to punch your best player of the season after he scored over 42 goals for you"
Him: "I'm just sad okay!! I love him! But **** him too!"

I'm still laughing lol

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It is funny how they & BT sport go on about returning to the European elite.

They fluked their way to the final. Last season they scraped 4th by 1 point from us & this season on the last day over Chelsea... Thats not European elite thats risking no CL each year.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
It is funny how they & BT sport go on about returning to the European elite.

They fluked their way to the final. Last season they scraped 4th by 1 point from us & this season on the last day over Chelsea... Thats not European elite thats risking no CL each year.
Best league in the world though, haven't you heard?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool play an attractive brand of football, that is devastating. But we must not look past the fact that they are actually a pretty mediocre side overall. It’s amazing how the hype around them has hidden this, and hidden the fact that Klopp remains a one dimensional coach.

Granted, they have improved massively under Klopp but I see no difference to this team and our youth teams under the stadium build years.

A bunch of nearly men, with a manager who has now lost his sixth final.

The final stage now is how Liverpool react to the league and Europe adapting to their pressing style. This summer is going to be important for them.

progman07

Established Member
Liverpool play an attractive brand of football, that is devastating. But we must not look past the fact that they are actually a pretty mediocre side overall. It’s amazing how the hype around them has hidden this, and hidden the fact that Klopp remains a one dimensional coach.

Granted, they have improved massively under Klopp but I see no difference to this team and our youth teams under the stadium build years.

A bunch of nearly men, with a manager who has now lost his sixth final.

The final stage now is how Liverpool react to the league and Europe adapting to their pressing style. This summer is going to be important for them.

I'd love a one-dimensional coach who takes us to the CL final with a squad as average as Liverpool's. Klopp could really do nothing about the Salah injury, and until then they were pressing Madrid very effectively. Also could not do much about the Karius mistakes.

I don't think it's fair to point out how many finals Klopp lost, because he has always been the underdog, hasn't he.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if the pressing game Klopp instills in them will wear them down year on year. The team looked crackered after an hour yesterday.

Also doubt “heavy metal” football is the way to go with injury prone players like Ox. They really need to build up a quality squad quickly if they’re gonna succeed.

MkhiMagic

Wonder if the pressing game Klopp instills in them will wear them down year on year. The team looked crackered after an hour yesterday.

Also doubt “heavy metal” football is the way to go with injury prone players like Ox. They really need to build up a quality squad quickly if they’re gonna succeed.
It happened at Dortmund, at one point about half of his players were injured in that disastrous last year. I don’t think that playstyle is sustainable over several seasons with little to no squad depth but he’s still an elite manager.

Oh_Snap

It happened at Dortmund, at one point about half of his players were injured in that disastrous last year. I don’t think that playstyle is sustainable over several seasons with little to no squad depth but he’s still an elite manager.
Also, if u tell players season after season they'd overachieve and win stuff just by wanting it more and always give 120% and u dont actually win stuff...over time the manager will be questioned.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐

It's the question isn't it, is there something inherent in Klopp's management that doesn't lend itself to winning?

Latest posts

Top Bottom