• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Chelsea v Manchester City

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Chelsea is a pretty disgusting club. Love seeing them lose, even if its at the hands of another plastic and financially doped side.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea got thoroughly beaten today, but what worries me is that we struggled quite a lot against this Chelsea side, and City seemingly had a lot less trouble.

We'll see though, less than a week to go, can't wait!

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Chelsea's midfield without Kanté is so weak.
I can see them making a last ditch attempt to sign Ramsey. Let's hope they will be desperate and make a good offer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Jorginho... **** me he was absolutely all over the place. Making so many basic mistakes and getting beaten 1 on 1 so easily. Failing to track his man, should have been tighter to Aguero for the first goal. Even some sloppy passes. City are better off that they're likely to stay with Fernandinho as their starter.

Giroud12

Dodged a bullet there. Many of our fans were clamouring for him.

Had a long discussion with a Chelsea mate about Morata vs. Lacazette when they both joined. He was very pleased with Morata. I always though he was way to expensive considering he had hardly done anything apart from being a sub at Real, coming in when they were hammering teams 6-0, and a short spell at Juve.

When you pay 65 mill you should really be getting a proven player. Lacazette is perhaps not top world class but at least he had proven himself for years in France.

Kiwi-Gooner

Man, I remember being jealous when Aguero signed for city back in 2011. Seven years on and I’m still jealous he’s there. Hard to deny he is a premier league legend at this point. Hopefully our midfield is up for City when we face them, they’re so scarily strong there considering De Bruyne was also missing. Hate them as a club but appreciate the talent they’ve got at their disposal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom