• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Group Stage Draw: 12:00 BST

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Dl4ReyWWwAYqtCY

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
One team from each pot?

The shorter travelling the better

The scots, nords and belgians
But that is not the easiest games

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rangers, Genk and Rennes would be ideal for me. Hardly any travel time at all. Hour or two to each one.

Nightmare scenario would be getting Qarabag, Krasnodar and Astana especially since we play games right before the NLD and then our regular nightmare Xmas away game at Southampton.

We also have a Monday night game vs Leicester before one game which is jokes.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Some of these teams. :lol:

The first rounds of this competition is crap.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
We also have a Monday night game vs Leicester before one game which is jokes.
That happened last year as well, think it was West Brom. Would have happened twice if Southampton hadn't accepted moving their game to a Sunday. The PL and Sky should be embarrassed.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dudelange would be a pretty cool one to get - first ever team from Luxembourg to get to the group stages of a Uefa competition. Real Betis would be cool too, good ground and style of play. Then from pot 2 Celtic would be interesting, or PAOK just for the Chuba Akpom reunion.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What a trip this would be: Dudelange's Stade Jos Nosbaum...

7edc7fa4c74134bfd8853b98024bf9d6.jpg

Ostersund's Jamtkraft Arena looks like the Camp Nou by comparison...

Ostersunds-stadium.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Astana sits on the same longitude as Afghanistan, Pakistan and Siberia...astonishing that it competes in a Uefa competition.

3,500 miles from London, like I said in my last post there’s a couple of teams in other pots just under 3,000 miles. Those trips would be brutal.

StatLad

I got a simulated group of:
Arsenal
Rapid Wien
Standard Liege
Apollon Limasol

That seems fine, don't have to travel especially far for any of these and they're all pretty beatable.

Malky

Established Member
Please get The Rangers and pump them. That is all.
I'm not even a Celtic fan and I'm praying for this!
As I'm starting to have a huge dislike towards Rangers, mainly because of their " fans " - ones I had no idea even supported the club until this season.
They're on a serious level of delusion because they're currently " undefeated " - against European pub league teams and in a domestic league they're not even top of because they bottled wins against Aberdeen and Motherwell, but they never mention that part. Wankers.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm actually looking forward to this competition. At least we're in with a chance to win something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom