• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2018 FIFA Football Awards

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well done Luka. I'm not convinced he was actually the best player but certainly the best midfielder.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Can someone explain how the f*ck Dani Alves is STILL in the world XI?

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
How that Salah goal won the Puskas award I'll never know. It's a good goal but there were plenty better.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I still think Messi should have won. World Cup counts too much imo. For example ending up with Cannavaro winning the Ballon d’Or in 2006.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Golden Boy nominations are out. We haven’t got any players on the shortlist but somehow Tom Davies and Phil Foden are on there....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How the f*ck have Tom Davies and Phil Foden made it to the narrowed down Golden Boy shortlist?

Do these guys even watch games?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Vinicius making the Golden Boy final five after playing 3 first team league games for Real is jokes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom