• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lack of enthusiasm perhaps, after being thwarted of his expected move to Atletico

But the arrival of PEA seems to have more than reconciled him to being a Gooner
Well after his first minute debut goal, he had a goal ruled offside, was constantly subbed off early by Wenger no matter how he was playing and then clearly picked up an injury so I'm not sure it was enthusiasm so much as bad fortune, borderline sabotage from the manager and injury. He's been a different player since those 3 variables went away.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Just pointing out that the journalists are once again running with a false headline after one of Emery’s press conferences. It’s a language issue and the way he expresses himself at times leaves a lot to be open for interpretation.
Everyone thinks he has the prettiest wife at home.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Feels wonderful when a top player shuts up clowns like @arseblog and others who wanted to see him on the bench for so long.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3 goals in last 4 games right? Just like Auba they start to finding thier feet it will be fun from now on

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He's conquering England nicely.

His next task is to usurp Giroud from the national XI.
You want me to play le hoóf ball withs lacazette?
deschamps_question4.gif

Honhonhon silly goosè

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's conquering England nicely.

His next task is to usurp Giroud from the national XI.
Giroud did nothing for that spot really, it's just a personal preference of some coaches to have a donkey on CF position. Maybe some other coach would take different approach with Fekir or Lacazette, but Didier has won WC so he can do whatever he wants (even though it was well expected from them to win it with that squad). Laca is better player than him in everything except for the heading, even though Giroud wasn't anything special at it despite his impressive height and strenght

DasBootist

Didn't expect him to play tonight, so it was a pleasant surprise when he came on. The goal wasn't a surprise though.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
His attitude has been excellent ever since PEA arrived. I honestly think he need that competition to refocus.

Last season the critcism was warranted. He was taken off early due to his play. This season, he looks lethal everytime. He has got an uncanny ability to get his shot off.
Still early so do not want to jinx us....but rivals are underestimating us big time.
I am happy...seems like a Yorke and Cole partnership. Welbeck is playing the Sheringham and Solkshare role.

Mraven

Only thing that bothers me is he often uses a split second too long to shoot. If there was a statistic on getting shots blocked, Lacazette would rank amongst the top in the league

Wryer

Only thing that bothers me is he often uses a split second too long to shoot. If there was a statistic on getting shots blocked, Lacazette would rank amongst the top in the league

He does, but I think part of it is also because defenders know how lethal he is once he gets his shots off. Defenders try not to throw themselves to block a shot because it puts them out of the phase of play, but they can't afford not to against Laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom