• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Well then do something about it. Mods these days!
I've tried, but I can't even find the drool emoji to begin with. If anyone does and shoots me a link, I could look into incorporating it into the site from there.

Credit where it is due, the Özil we saw last night is the one worth 350k p/w and that potentially lives up to the accolade of 'best #10 in the world'. Fantastic performance in every phase.

He has set the bar for himself and those that champion anything he puts out at FT. More of this level of influence in Arsenal's success week in week out please as if so who knows what we can achieve this season/going forward.
I have always opposed having certain players earn that much over others but if he continues having performances like that like every 6/10 times he plays, then why the fcuk not!

Kiwi-Gooner

The players really do seem to be joking around a lot more, and just more vocal in general lately on social media. Makes me wonder whether this is to do with facing less media hate so far this season, the personalities on the team right now, or whether Wenger imposed anything around social media use while he was here.

Either way it's nice to see the players interacting with fans, as well as each other like this, really increases the feelgood vibe around the club right now

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

First compilation of Özil since he joined Arsenal that makes me think the exact same thing I thought when I watched his Madrid compilations: That he is way too often let down by team mates. He has been sharper in a lot of things this season, even when his all-round game hasn't been good.
great quality video.

Though I wish people would stop putting such loud music in the compilations.

avalonhse

The players really do seem to be joking around a lot more, and just more vocal in general lately on social media. Makes me wonder whether this is to do with facing less media hate so far this season, the personalities on the team right now, or whether Wenger imposed anything around social media use while he was here.

Either way it's nice to see the players interacting with fans, as well as each other like this, really increases the feelgood vibe around the club right now

Even though I love Wenger, I think some of hate attributed to him. Let's be honest, every season Wenger starts with the same sentence "We can be the champion" and still keep it whenever Arsenal fails the expectation.
Not a surprise that those over-optimistic triggers media jokes about Arsenal.

Today, we work more and talk less. That's good enough.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Has more to prove than Playing great vs fulham. Lets see how he plays vs Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom