• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | November 3rd | KO: 17:30pm GMT|BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
no point trying to defend....we obviously dont have a clue about defending.

Pack the team with attackers and let them loose.

Yup. Need to play the same style we played vs Chelsea 1st half. Sure, we could let in goals - but we were lethal on the counter.

I'd start Mhki and Iwobi.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Dejan Lovren not in the squad...honestly couldn’t tell you if that’s a good or a bad thing, or just a thing. Probs just a thing.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Michael Owen has just pissed me the **** off.

Said arsenal will realise they’re playing a proper team now? Like we haven’t played Man City already this season.

He also said none of our players would get into City’s or Liverpool’s line up. I am fuming.
I really don't care about this sort of comment, because the best teams are greater than the sum of their parts, and that's what I want Arsenal to be

And we have been scoring the sort of goals that show this

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
no point trying to defend....we obviously dont have a clue about defending.

Pack the team with attackers and let them loose.

Good Lord, where have you crawled out from?

You just talk nonsense FFS.

Reactions: A_G

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We didn’t lose many games to City under Wenger. He played them 41 times and only lost 12. And some of those was where they got jammy offside decisions.:lol:
This guy would make one hell of a politician.

say yes

forum master baiter

Said arsenal will realise they’re playing a proper team now? Like we haven’t played Man City already this season.

He also said none of our players would get into City’s or Liverpool’s line up. I am fuming.

The thing with Liverpool is that when they don’t score they hardly ever win.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

I think Owen and co are in for a surprise this evening.

People forget that despite the 0-2 loss to City, we played a good game on the day.

We just need to hold our composure during the match, no silly mistakes or veering too far from our tactical plans. If we can contain Liverpool for the first half, I think we may have a chance to upset the apple cart.

On paper, it should be a 0-2 win for them, but this is football, and more importantly... the Emirates.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I think Owen and co are in for a surprise this evening.

People forget that despite the 0-2 loss to City, we played a good game on the day.

We just need to hold our composure during the match, no silly mistakes or veering too far from our tactical plans. If we can contain Liverpool for the first half, I think we may have a chance to upset the apple cart.

On paper, it should be a 0-2 win for them, but this is football, and more importantly... the Emirates.
We have Mustafi and Xhaka. That's 3 goals for them.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
We are at the Emirates - I hope we rattle them early and keep the lead.

This obviously is the biggest test. Either we wallop them or they wallop us. I do not see a tight draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom