• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There is less racism in UK than most other European countries because people don't put up with it. More racist than eastern Europe or Spain etc? You're having a laugh.

I don't see how you can blame Spuds for this. It was our stadium (we're going to get done for those flares) it was one individual not a concerted group effort. They've caught him hopefully ban him from every stadium in UK for life.

Song Billong

There is less racism in UK than most other European countries because people don't put up with it. More racist than eastern Europe or Spain etc? You're having a laugh.

I don't see how you can blame Spuds for this. It was our stadium (we're going to get done for those flares) it was one individual not a concerted group effort. They've caught him hopefully ban him from every stadium in UK for life.

Yes, you can't blame a whole club or a whole entire fan base because of the actions of one utter ******.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He tortured the life out of Vertonghen, a joy to watch. Had he been 10-15% better in bringing the ball down or heading it to teammates, we could've gotten a goal. Not that he was bad at it, as those balls were very long and awkward, and he often even had to run to get them. I always found it strange that people judged him harshly, he can do a lot more than run in behind and tap-in, that much is obvious and yesterday was sooo promising. His movement was the real deal.

I'd have him ahead of Torreira as MotM tbh.
Yeah agree. Getting that 2nd goal in early before the hour mark was absolutely crucial.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face of England society.
When you compare to who? When you look at the uneducated sections of any country you are going to find a lot of racists. England as a country though isnt as bad as a lot of others. Eastern Europe has big issues with it, and so do developed countries like Italy

Giroud12

Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face of England society.

England can't be compared to Eastern Europe, Russia, Turkey, Greece, Spain, Italy etc. when it comes to this stuff. Seeing bananas thrown is shocking, and that doesn't mean there isn't problems with racism in England.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He tortured the life out of Vertonghen, a joy to watch. Had he been 10-15% better in bringing the ball down or heading it to teammates, we could've gotten a goal. Not that he was bad at it, as those balls were very long and awkward, and he often even had to run to get them. I always found it strange that people judged him harshly, he can do a lot more than run in behind and tap-in, that much is obvious and yesterday was sooo promising. His movement was the real deal.

I'd have him ahead of Torreira as MotM tbh.
I thought that until Laca came on and paired up front with him it was the best overall play we'd seen from him as a solo striker. Vertonghen was absolutely savaged by him. A true delight to watch.

Kiwi-Gooner

Do you live under a rock? I'm not surprised one bit, England is contaminated with racism, always has been. For example Chavs are notoriously known for their racism and if you go to a lower league match you'll see a true face

You don't combat racism by making generalizations and showing discrimination like this, honestly the state of this post

I read that the person who threw the banana peel at Auba was Greek actually, but what does it matter anyway. Judging an entire population based on the actions of a few is foolishness, with Spuds and United supporters the only exception to that rule ;)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You don't combat racism by making generalizations and showing discrimination like this, honestly the state of this post

I read that the person who threw the banana peel at Auba was Greek actually, but what does it matter anyway. Judging an entire population based on the actions of a few is foolishness, with Spuds and United supporters the only exception to that rule ;)
He was born in England though he is a Cypriot Greek by his own admission. Claims to have black family members and to have not made a racial connection when acting.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

https://www.football365.com/news/i-am-not-racist-says-Sp**s-fan-charged-with-throwing-banana

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
https://www.football365.com/news/i-am-not-racist-says-Sp**s-fan-charged-with-throwing-banana
To be honest, I find the pitiful denials of racism more offensive than the actual racism. I feel like it's a really dreadful and unfortunate thing when someone is racist but ultimately it's not for me to tell people how they should feel. What really repulses me though is when they want to have their cake and eat it too. If you're going to be racist then f*cking own it and take the consequences of your behavior. Don't feel like you can do it and then pretend that wasn't your intent to avoid punishment. I can actually on some level almost respect someone who says to me "Hey you know what I don't like people who look like you and I don't want to associate with you". Ok, no problem we'll leave each other alone. But this kind of person who wants to act up on their racist impulses and then play the victim and wuss out of the consequences really repulses me.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Some ****storm round him if telling the truth.

I wondered why he chucked a banana skin over the banana if premeditated just from an aerodynamic view . Unless just a hungry racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom