• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Tottenham | December 19, 2018 19:45 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will advance to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
I am getting bored of iwobi and mhiki

dont' dislike either player...

but feels like we've gone for workhorses in those positions over actual quality...

playing both every game is completely OTT

ptrcopp

Czech makes it sooo easy for Son it’s unreal.

I remember Reina for Liverpool; now he could stop a 1 on 1

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone tell me whats the point of having Mhki or Iwobi on to press and win the ball back high up if they don't have the final ball to score from it?!

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Tuned in 5 mins ago, thought we looked like we were going to lose. Now Son scores because Xhaka has zero knowledge of how to play offside. Yay.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Good wee example of Mkhi’s shortcomings in comparison to Son there. He should be as good as him, but Son scores his and Mkhi doesn’t.

Last time out we were the better team, but we’re not the better team today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom