• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Bournemouth | February 27, 2019 19:45 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Ask Laca if he wanted to be rested, pretty sure he wouldn't. This is the problem when you have 2 top strikers and cant find a way to play them both. Does it mean Laca plays vs Spuds, probably, does it mean Auba will be pissed off, probably!
3 games in 6 days, some players were always going to be rested ffs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

5 at the back but Özil plays and our lost son Carlo too so I’m happy.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ask Laca if he wanted to be rested, pretty sure he wouldn't. This is the problem when you have 2 top strikers and cant find a way to play them both. Does it mean Laca plays vs Spuds, probably, does it mean Auba will be pissed off, probably!
We score 6 in the first half, Laca comes on for Auba after 60 minutes, both start against Sp**s.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Nobody cares if they're pissed.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Chelsea Sp**s on TV. Arsenal on the iPad. Smell of Lasagne cooking in the oven and an essential oil foot massage. Life doesn’t get any better.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea Sp**s on TV. Arsenal on the iPad. Smell of Lasagne cooking in the oven and an essential oil foot massage. Life doesn’t get any better.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I disagree. We win, Chelsea/Spuds draw, Utd lose would definitely improve it :lol:

PS, I fancy Lasagne now, fish pie for me!

LG10

When your only full backs are jenkinson and kolasinac you have to play 3atb. Not sure what the complaints are about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom