• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester Utd | March 10, 2019 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I know that traditionally Spuds are supposed to be our main enemies, and I do despise them, BUT for me personally Man Utd have always been my most hated club, its been like that since I started following football many years ago. Maybe growing up with a best mate who supported Utd had something to do with it, even though we lost contact years ago I've carried that hatred on and always will.

With the kind of results they are getting, the sky high confidence they have ATM, the importance of that game in attaining top four for both teams and our historic fear of them, am afraid the best we'll likely get is a draw.

Absolutely hate them though, we need an absolute serious performance from the lads otherwise we're ****ed!

OSBK

Established Member
Simples.

We played chelsea with a team and system that worked, since then we havent used the team and system. Use the flippin team and ayatem that wins games ffs

At home, we should win.

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Utd are on that run where you just seem to keep going on and on, even a draw is a continuation of a good run, while a draw for us is bad.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
A win here guarantees nothing but anything less than that probably guarantees 6th.

Should have been a routine win given the circumstances but Emery's obsession with the Europa league makes this a close call which could go any way.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Utd are on that run where you just seem to keep going on and on, even a draw is a continuation of a good run, while a draw for us is bad.
United are on the same kind of run we were on at the start of thea season. Riding their luck. We're giving them too much credit. Just hope the team aren't doing same. They need to get over this mental block.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Tueday doesn't change a thing , we are playing well in the PL, break these ****s .

Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our entire season hinges on these upcoming 90 minutes. Beat them & the confidence gained from this will see us travel to all those difficult away grounds assured that we can get over the line.

Lose and we will have nothing but the Europa League where our presence, at this moment in time, is quite tenuous.

Whatever happens tomorrow, I don't want Mustafi within a 60 km radius of London.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At home, we should win.

They’re actually far better away than they are at home. 8 away wins in a row is it?

50-50 for me. We can’t be as wasteful in front of goal as Auba and Laca have been lately.

ptrcopp

With these same number of injuries, they beat the mighty PSG without Pogba.

I am not confident about this game at all considering we didn't rest anyone against Rennes bar suspended Laca. Confidence is all time low.

At best we are looking at a draw.

It’s not not like PSG were really at it. They gave away all three goals through sloppy individual errors, they were slow and laboured in Possession, but still managed to create a few chances that they wasted.

ooooh! I see why everyone’s so worried now

ptrcopp

I know that traditionally Spuds are supposed to be our main enemies, and I do despise them, BUT for me personally Man Utd have always been my most hated club, its been like that since I started following football many years ago. Maybe growing up with a best mate who supported Utd had something to do with it, even though we lost contact years ago I've carried that hatred on and always will.

I am the same. I grew up at the time when we were the two sides going for every competition.

Between 98-05 the FA Cup was not won by Arsenal or Utd in only 2 seasons, and Between 97-04 the PL was only won by Arsenal or Utd. Why would I hate anyone but them? Sp**s were boring rivals back then.

And then that game at OT during the 03-04 season confirmed my hatred for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom