• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle | April 1, 2019 | 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Arsenal win

Votes: 42 91.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Newcastle win

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

m-due

Three points and a clean sheet, mission accomplished for this game week. On to the next one with the same determination and desire. Third spot is ours to lose now.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We'd be flying away on Goal Difference too if it wasn't for the blind bald headed cocksu*ker Taylor

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If we manage to get top 3 would you say that Emery has succeded beyond expectations?

I really didn't think we could get top 4 tbf because of the obvious holes in the squad.
But we're doing it. I'm happy to be proven wrong.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
D3GGuS9WwAEqZeQ

Özil’s expression says “they really signed this ************ next to me to replace me”
language! :mad:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Professional performance. Loved at the end how we played the game and didn't chase a third and risk losing a goal at the other end.

Emery is slowly getting his stamp on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom