• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mkhy was just never cut out for this league was he. I think he mght have suitors in Spain, Italy or Germany. He still has a few years left in him and hes proven hes talented but the game is just too fast and physical for him here.

Its the same with Özil imo, they just aren't up to the speed set in the BPL

ksarp

Should be the first on the selling list.

Good luck getting anyone to take his wages even if we sell for under 10M. It's a real problem for us. I have never played at this level, but I am utterly confused as to how he consistently makes bad decision after bad decision in games. Another mental case.

say yes

forum master baiter
Since Mkhitaryan’s first appearance for the club on 30 January 2018:

Player A:
-
Fewer minutes played
- More goals
- More assists
- More big chances created
- More tackles
- More interceptions
- 3 player of the month awards (most in squad)
- doesn’t have to have the entire team built around him to perform
- £10.4m wages / season

Arsenal mania: Diabolical footballer, not cut out for this league, first on the sell list this summer.

Player B:
- More minutes played
- Fewer goals
- Fewer assists
- Fewer big chances created
- Fewer tackles
- Fewer interceptions
- 0 player of the month awards
- has to have the entire team built around him to perform
- £18.2m wages / season

Arsenal mania: The last of our problems! *balls gargling*

Last edited:

MkhiMagic

Why does this guy never take responsibility in games? Spent the entire 1st half hiding again.
Probably because you need to have the ball in order not to “hide” and probably because he had to chase chilwell all half long because the idiot in charge thought it would be a good idea to park the bus in our own half and allow a vastly inferior team to have 73% possession.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

He’s an absolute coward on the football pitch. I’ve never quite seen anything like it. He legit hides. We were in the **** and he left his fellow teammates in the lurch.

Transfer list him NOW. He can’t play if we get to the EL final anyway. This was an awful signing. He flattered to deceive with his start here but since he’s been required to actually contribute, he’s done **** all.

I really hope a Chinese club come in for him. He’s on huge wages for such a *****. Can’t wait to see the back of him.

MkhiMagic

He’s an absolute coward on the football pitch. I’ve never quite seen anything like it. He legit hides. We were in the **** and he left his fellow teammates in the lurch.

Transfer list him NOW. He can’t play if we get to the EL final anyway. This was an awful signing. He flattered to deceive with his start here but since he’s been required to actually contribute, he’s done **** all.

I really hope a Chinese club come in for him. He’s on huge wages for such a *****. Can’t wait to see the back of him.
He played as right back for most of the game, what was he supposed to create from there? He was the player of the month just last month.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He has been ****. It's hard to know who go the ****ty end of the swap deal and that's saying something considering Sanchez is now about 25% the player he used to be.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He played as right back for most of the game, what was he supposed to create from there? He was the player of the month just last month.

He got player of the month in February because he scored 2 and had 3 assists against Southampton and Bournemouth. Since then he has done **** all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom