• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well I think he got player of the season because he done every thing you got to ask for striker yes he could have done with more goals.

So everything you ask of a striker apart from goals :lol:

Tbh I don't think there is any chance Barca are interested in him, there are far better options out there.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
well 18 goals 12 assists for a center forward is impressive numbers if you ask me.

I agree, I'm just pointing out that you said he did everything asked of a striker but could have scored more goals. In other words he didn't do everything asked of a striker.

Tbh I'm one of the few who think a top goal scoring winger with Auba as CF would suit us better. Auba has managed to score 25 goals mainly playing from the wing, imagine what he could do as CF.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Big chances missed:

#1 Callum Wilson 21
#2 Auba 20
#9 Laca 13
That’s a lot of missed chances for a team playing with bum tactics. :drool:

Seriously though, don’t you think chance creation has been a problem this year?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we had some proper wingers Auba would be on 30 goals at least. It's actually quite incredible he's doing so well without proper wingers considering the type of striker he is. It's a testament to how hard he works to being there when the chances do fall.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
That’s a lot of missed chances for a team playing with bum tactics. :drool:

Seriously though, don’t you think chance creation has been a problem this year?

Bournemouth have created as many big chances as us so bum tactics seem to work, but to consistenly dominate your oppositon? I doubt it.

Obviously. But the problem with those chances and Laca/Auba in terms of shots is that they are far too inconsistent.

For example Laca had 4 good chances against Valencia, and scored 2, but in the away game to come he'll possibly have no shots at all.

Neither can create something out of nowhere, that is a problem with the low shot count from them(the team overall as well) and the tactics applied.

alboots101

Established Member
Who would we buy if we sold him?
Imo, the Laca/Auba partnership is getting better and I for one look forward to next seasons challange.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

One of the only bright spots, he deserves better. Classy touches and dangerous crosses today only to be wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom