• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,321

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrytheking14

Expecting some rotation and a fruity line up. El Neny will play.
giphy.gif

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just in case 4th goes to GD we need to score as many as possible. Chelsea currently +21 Arsenal +20. Also I'm still clinging on to Bournemouth beating Sp**s and Everton getting a draw on the last day. Sp**s 71 pts we win both our games and finish on 72 pts.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Brighton are going to be right c*nts to play against.

Think they’ll probably stay up if they get a result against us. They’ll park 10 behind the ball and try to sneak something.

Depends, if Cardiff lose on the Saturday then Brighton will stay up, not sure they'll give a **** then really!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Niles Sokratis Mustafi Monreal
Torreira Matteo
Mkhi Özil Iwobi
Laca

MikeVinna

Established Member
Insane that we’re still in with a shout for top 4. Anything other than a win won’t do. Really want Auba to bag a few.

Leno

Mavropanos Sokratis Monreal

AM-Niles Torreira Xhaka Kolasinac

Mkhitaryan Aubameyang Iwobi​

OSBK

Established Member
Guard of honour for Rambo, Cech and Lich for their last home game :bounce:

I will be there and hope they do something, it would be great to see wenger there with him or something.

Cech and lich cannot run a lap of honour so no chance of a guard :rofl:

OSBK

Established Member
Season defining game really. Have to play our strongest team, if we draw or lose then its huge pressure on thursday away. A win will drive the lads on and finish strongly the rest of the games. A win also puts immense pressure on chelsea and would work in our favour for the el.

Its been a great season, usually we are out of every competition by march. So to be a whisker away from a top 4 finish and the chance to win the el is amazing.

NZgunner

Luckily Cardiff play on Saturday already, if they lose they go down and Brighton will let us win.

This result is critical, but given that Cardiff's GD is -36 and Brighton's is -22, anything but a win for Cardiff will almost certainly see them relegated.

If Cardiff do get the win then Brighton still only need a point (assuming GD doesn't alter incredibly dramatically) to ensure survival, but they won't want to try and get that against Man City in the last game of the season - so they will park the bus against us on Sunday.

I believe that Sunday's result will be almost entirely down to Brighton's commitment against us - if they play hard for a point I think they'll have a good chance of getting one against an Arsenal team that will be 90% at best.

If Cardiff don't get a result on Saturday then I think we could really gamble against Brighton and even start players like Nketiah, get a win and be in good shape for the second leg against Valencia.

If Chelsea drop points against Watford an hour or so earlier, regardless of what has happened at the bottom of the table we might put more effort in to get a win which will see us back into 4th going into the last game. But I don't think you can improve the mentality with which you will go into a game at such short notice - and like I said above, Brighton's attitude probably has more importance to what happens than ours.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Win against Brighton and draw against Burnley and top 4 is ours. No way Chelsea winning both games, and our GD should be better than theirs too by then.

Then win the Europa League, and we can banter Chelsea and Man U for the next year.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If we win this and the last game we will almost certainly get CL football but can't say I'm confident after three losses in a row. If Cardiff don't win today I'm pretty sure Brighton will relax and we'll scrape this but Burnley away.....

Surely this is a game Lichtsteiner can play in? And Nketiah can also have a role? And, like it or not, Elneny. We are now where Emery wanted to be all along, the Europa League is the priority, so any players who can be rested should.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom