• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,325

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just in case 4th goes to GD we need to score as many as possible. Chelsea currently +21 Arsenal +20. Also I'm still clinging on to Bournemouth beating Sp**s and Everton getting a draw on the last day. Sp**s 71 pts we win both our games and finish on 72 pts.

I know what you mean but a goal fest to nil is highly unlikely.A nervous 1-0 is defo a good shout for this one.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

We all know this club has some serious issues but for the love of all that is holy please win this game convincingly. My wife is second priority tomorrow so watching this game better not piss me off

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Right, Brighton are safe. If we don't go and win this 4/5 nil I'll be fuming.

They have nothing to play for and we have everything. Very likely we'll need GD to get top4 so we need to stick a few past these lot.

avalonhse

Win against Brighton and draw against Burnley and top 4 is ours. No way Chelsea winning both games, and our GD should be better than theirs too by then.

Then win the Europa League, and we can banter Chelsea and Man U for the next year.

Between Chel & Tot, which one you prefer to banter?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

4 - 1 to us. Everyone will want the chance to play in a European final.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Nice one Palace! Hopefully Brighton be like...
tenor.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
We need to play a strong team tbh. None of that Palace at home rotation.

Can’t see us beating Burnley by many (if we manage it at all) so need to score as many as we possibly can here. Goal difference could be crucial for top 4.

Let’s go for the kill early and then rest key players once the game is sewn up.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Easy win. Not even a banana skin match.

We’re at home, just beaten Valencia, they’ve got nothing to play for and are 12 places below us.

What could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom