• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2018/19

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
What's your opinion on Tuanzebe, do you think he's also ready for a step up or not yet?
He's excellent.
I absolutely hated him when he first signed. He looked utterly rubbish.
But we were mostly playing him at right back.

Since he's gone to Centreback he's flourished. He's so quick, he's good with the ball at his feet, he strides forward out of defence. He's really good.

He does sometimes look shaky in the air. Which is concerning for such a tall guy. Maybe that will hold him back.

Hard to tell where his ceiling is. But I'd say he's definitely good enough for the premier league. Just not sure if he's good enough to make it at the very top.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's excellent.
I absolutely hated him when he first signed. He looked utterly rubbish.
But we were mostly playing him at right back.

Since he's gone to Centreback he's flourished. He's so quick, he's good with the ball at his feet, he strides forward out of defence. He's really good.

He does sometimes look shaky in the air. Which is concerning for such a tall guy. Maybe that will hold him back.

Hard to tell where his ceiling is. But I'd say he's definitely good enough for the premier league. Just not sure if he's good enough to make it at the very top.

Hope he has another season with you, looks like he is developing just fine.

Congrats again buddy. Good to have another massive club back in the Prem.

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Hope he has another season with you, looks like he is developing just fine.

Congrats again buddy. Good to have another massive club back in the Prem.
Rumours are we're trying to sign Tuanzebe for £8million

An utterly absurd bargain if that's true. Especially when Man Utd have players like Smalling, Rojo and Jones on their books.

He'll be worth triple that in a season or two if we sign him for £8m

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom