• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Shocker, french player goes on strike to force a move :lol:

On a serious note he has given us good service and put up with a unreal amount of garbage in his time here, played through pain so many times and his body is a wreck for that. Give him his move he wants and quick, he is probably the only player in that squad who deserves to be released and allowed to move on.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Disappointing but his time here has long been up. We need to re-evaluate our criteria for leadership at this club.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay someone update me on the situation please,
where is he trying to go? Why has he refused to travel? What is going on?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Good on him. Who the **** wants to continue training with Mustafi and Elneny? No new faces on tour, of course he’s refusing to go.

Clubs a shambles currently.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
https://www.girondins33.com/Actualites/laurent-koscielny-present-a-la-reprise-d-arsenal/36068

Word is that he wants us to release him for free so that he can move to Bordeaux. Which would be a low and absurd move from him, do he realize how much we need money right now?

I mean, I can't think of a single footballer who cares about transfer fees on their head. Could be he just wants the path of least resistance for himself, which is him being a free agent.

It sounds to me though like it's more than that. As if we are unwilling to negotiate a transfer unless we can bring in a guaranteed replacement.

Which is more than understandable from our perspective and in line with recent rhetoric about how we deal with player sales.

The public statement is an interesting move too. Very un-Arsenal like, but again, probably an attempt to shift away from a management approach that was perceived to be overly submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom