• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

Mate we aren't going to start with Saka Martinelli in PL we will play our senior players and the players we will sign like Ceballos and the others we not playing in Ligue 1 or in Holland.

The only message of this post was this is arguably our best starting XI and since its Real in relatively advanced pre-season it'll be an indicator of how bad things are gonna get.

I know this was always gonna be our lineup after the kids player vs Fiorentina, and I also know neither of Saka or Martinelli will be getting too many minutes, unless we get some major injuries throughout the season.

Still doesn't change the fact that Mikyhtarian is ass, Auba isn't a winger, Iwobi neither. You can't go worse than that, there's mid table teams with better wingers ffs. Not giving Saka and Martinelli starts considered how poor those 3 are on the wing... that would be borderline insulting for me.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Any streams? I was fighting against watching all night but I can't miss Willock and my boy AMN.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From how Willock being involved with senior players you can be sure he'll get many games this season

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Mhiki meh. Why does he start once again. No human wants to watch this fella at this hour. Show some decency.

I'd rather Saka start than Mhki.

Dude chose United over Arsenal after his best season for Dortmund, when things didn't work out there he comes over here to bring more mediocrity to the team.

Mustafi, Kola, Jenkinson, Xhaka, Mhki and El neny need to GTFO of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom