• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Say, if he's part of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1, a phasing in period may be required (the physicality or refereeing decisions might surprise him as compared to Spain).
Don't know yet if I'd trust him to be physical or dribble away in that position/base of midfield, as a mistake may become more glaring.

Wasn't a problem for Cazorla. Ceballos is almost as good a dribbler.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
@The_Playmaker is probably still wishing we’d signed Nkunku.

Not sure why you are quoting me as we weren't even linked to Ceballos when Nkunku links surfaced. I think Ceballos is a good player, but he won't survive in the wrong set up which is how we will line up until injuries or suspensions force Emery's hand.

sykesy69

Mixed feelings about this... will have to watch him in Arsenal shirt to deliberate further. Concerns are as follows:

Say, if he's part of the 2 in a 4-2-3-1, a phasing in period may be required (the physicality or refereeing decisions might surprise him as compared to Spain).

Don't know yet if I'd trust him to be physical or dribble away in that position/base of midfield, as a mistake may become more glaring.
Can he be considered as an upgrade on Guendouzi or Torreira who's had a 1st season?
(Unless he's playing as part of the 3 in the mid/4-3-3, but that in turn raises another set of questions about formations and attacking 3rd etc).

What does that spell for the other players in that position? Or the youngsters?
Considering he's on loan without an option to buy.
(Same question applies, if he's playing as one of the 3 in a 4-2-3-1).
We currently have to endure Xhaka in these scenarios, who is slow in mind and body. From the vids I've seen, I'd gladly back Ceballos in a 2 of a 4-2-3-1

TakeChillPill

Established Member
He's going to be amongst the worlds best players/midfilders in the coming years. He's levels above Xhaka. Even for one season, I can see him doing well with Guen, Wilock and Torreira.

I've said before and I'll say it again there is a reason why we've been out of the CL places since Xhaka has been in the team. The guy is THE MOST limited midfielder I've ever seen play for the club.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I reckon VAR is going to assist him and us on more than a few occasions this season. Need to get him in the box with dribbling and turns like that. Penalty bait all day long.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I reckon VAR is going to assist him and us on more than a few occasions this season. Need to get him in the box with dribbling and turns like that. Penalty bait all day long.
Loves a dive too, might need some blood capsules with VAR.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really excited about his dribbling ability. Seems like a nutter as well so can’t see him letting a few kicks get to him and like others have said, VAR will keep him relatively protected.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
What is the deal in the end? Do we have an option to buy or is it just a simple loan where we will keep the player in form for some other club next year?

GDeep™

League is very weak
What is the deal in the end? Do we have an option to buy or is it just a simple loan where we will keep the player in form for some other club next year?
Just a year loan. Who knows after that.

Maybe Raul will do some work behind the scenes to secure him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just a year loan. Who knows after that.

Maybe Raul will do some work behind the scenes to secure him.
Gotta hope Real has a mediocre season and Perez needs to resort to more galactico signings in midfield next year to please the fans. Or maybe Dani will insult one of Zidane's offspring on Twitter to burn that bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom