• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Cup 2019: Arsenal v Lyon | KO: 15:15 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I like Nketiah & definately see a future for him here sometime but I don't think he's ready yet, definately needs a loan this year I think. So many times recently he has not taken his chances that have come for him, he needs a loan where he plays regularly to improve his finishing. He is ready otherwise though I reckon, got good hunger in him though.

Willock I feel is ready though to come off the bench against lower PL teams & start the cup games. Got great skill on him.

Divided_Pie

Don't forget that lovely ball Xhaka played to Nketiah against Real Madrid in the second half. That was legit class.
I actually think this pass is overrated... Nketiah was in loads of space for ages, not sure what the Madrid defenders were doing. He played a good ball but it took him a bit to see it and it was almost hard not to play Eddie in with how open he was.

zilfy

You must be Nigerian. Yea Nketiah really needs that loan. Nelson and John Jules can fill the void of the third forward. Nelson can play LW, 10 and as a inside forward.

Even Pepe could fill that 3rd forward spot- Nelson on the wings. Better nketiah go on loan and come back with 15-20 goals in senior football under his belt, wherever that may be

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Anyone old enough will never forget him simply for this goal

:drool:

Wassn't even his best goal , scored some crackers too bad about the visa.

The good old days eh ? 10 years without ever losing a derby to Chelsea or Sp**s

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can we please stop going into meltdown again?

Half the forum was in awe of the talent pool and promise the players have shown. We conceed two goals on the other end in a meaningless game, but there's no news.

We already know that Nacho is finished, sadly. We already know that AMN is a midfielder, not a defender. That's why we are getting Tierney, maybe even a RB (Alves?) and possibly Rugani with hopes on Holding and Bellerin coming back soon.
Really wish I had your optimism. Like a breeze on a humid day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom