• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 5

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
When was the last time we won a game by four or more goals? Feels like every game is a mission these days, can't wait for the day we actually dominate an opposition team again
I think the last time we won any match by a significant margin was against Fulham last season.

Kiwi-Gooner

FYI last time we won by four goals was against Bournemouth Febuary of this year, and before then it was against Fulham in October of 2018. Failed to keep clean sheets in either of those games, too. Last time we won by four clear goals AND kept a clean sheet was against Burnley in May 2018. With the players we have you'd expect better, honestly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a frustrating thing that Chelsea are beating us with the young players they have despite it being one of the few good things we have going.
Too early to tell they just got 2 points at home against Sheffield and Leicester there is still very long way for them

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
What a frustrating thing that Chelsea are beating us with the young players they have despite it being one of the few good things we have going.
One manager will play them no matter the opposition. The other will play Xhaka no matter his ineptitude.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
FYI last time we won by four goals was against Bournemouth Febuary of this year, and before then it was against Fulham in October of 2018. Failed to keep clean sheets in either of those games, too. Last time we won by four clear goals AND kept a clean sheet was against Burnley in May 2018. With the players we have you'd expect better, honestly.
The problem with us last few years its not being clinical and have bad defense scoring 3-4 goals is great but that depend on your players being clinical

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
All 10 goals from Chelsea scored from English Youth-Products.

That's just awesome and fantastic work from Lampard so far.

Watford has 1 point, 2 goals scored. It's time for a convincing win tomorrow.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The problem with us last few years its not being clinical and have bad defense scoring 3-4 goals is great but that depend on your players being clinical

not being clinical?
last season we were one of the most clinical teams, just watch our expected Goal stats.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
not being clinical?
last season we were one of the most clinical teams, just watch our expected Goal stats.
I know but having poverty defense won't help we can easily score 4 goals a game but also can concede 2-3 goale a game we have to fix the major problem that our defense

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hear that the 2 times we scored 5 goals last season he had the team doing double sessions for a week to drill that behaviour out of them.
I hate him man. We had a horrible squad but not anymore. Top 4 easily but it will be such a struggle with him. United sold half their squad, chelsea are playing kids, tottenham have all kind of problems but this Spanish Mourinho is to cowardly to take a chance.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Rüdiger off after the first half and he is their best CB at the moment and Kante is still missing.

There fullbacks are poor, probably they will invest money there next summer/winter.

Reece James is apparently really good.. Will be interesting to see once he's fit..

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom