• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out

It’s unravelling a bit for Unai. The sentiment seems the same from all fans. We have no clear footballing style and Emery chops and changes far too frequently.

I feel bad for some of the players. They’re being given different instructions on a near weekly basis. The only clear strategies I see from Emery is the passing out from the back and cut backs from our full backs.

No real passing triangles, patterns of play, or possession based tactics.
Antonio Russo lmao

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The game has passed Mourinho by, a few sessions in the Sky studio embarrassing the likes of Neville and Souness doesn’t make him a viable candidate.
Dont believe that for a second. Mourinho blitzed the league with Fabregas and Hazard and then the players fell out with him. Guided United to second in the league and the Europa League. That United team has been a shambles since Fergie left.

He is still a top manager. There are other options of course.

Emery is giving himself plenty of rope to hang himself with. Massive 4 games coming up to get his team back on track. Otherwise its bye bye and let a new guy come in for October.

Jae

I think the writing is on the wall to be honest. I've backed Emery, not entirely his fault when we are getting slaughtered by individual errors every game but this playing out from the back thing has got to stop, we don't have the players capable of doing it.

We'll see how things pick up when we get Bellerin, Tierney and Holding back but if there's no discernible improvement I think he'll go at the end of the year regardless, and he probably should as well.

We are most definitely one of the worst teams in the league without the ball. We were bad before Wenger left but we seem to have gone backwards.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That's not emery's fault?

How do you explain this then?

Arsenal attempts on goal vs. opponents attempts on goal this season:
Newcastle 9-8 Arsenal
Arsenal 15-18 Burnley
Liverpool 25-8 Arsenal
Arsenal 26-13 Tottenham
Watford 31-7 Arsenal

Only on about todays first half mate, relax.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Dont believe that for a second. Mourinho blitzed the league with Fabregas and Hazard and then the players fell out with him. Guided United to second in the league and the Europa League. That United team has been a shambles since Fergie left.

Emery is giving himself plenty of rope to hang himself with. Massive 4 games coming up to get his team back on track. Otherwise its bye bye and let a new guy come in for October.
The players fell out with him for a reason. He's an uncouth bully who will get on every single person's nerve in the club to try and get results. If you have any inkling about the way our club operates you'll know it is the exact opposite of our ethos. Arsenal just do not encourage that kind of culture. It's all about being a family. Whether you're in with the group or you're out.

Pepes blue pill

Alan smith was saying the same thing, saying hes heard the player really dont unserstand what he wants from them. I honestly hope the board realise the talent that is at the club n see the emery is not the man for the job, cant take another wasted project on youth, especially when these boys have real talent

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
23 shots in second half from WATFORD!! This is like a shot agains our goal every facking 2 minutos. That’s disastrous. I haven’t seen a top4 being sieged like this by a bottom team!

yorch44

Alan smith was saying the same thing, saying hes heard the player really dont unserstand what he wants from them. I honestly hope the board realise the talent that is at the club n see the emery is not the man for the job, cant take another wasted project on youth, especially when these boys have real talent
Emery doesn’t even know what he wants from the team. One day he only sits but without countering. Another day he press up but without a proper system... is not just running behind the ball. That stupid idea of playing from the FBs and avoiding the midfield for a not working way!

ASIF

Gdeep is right our only goal scoring options are Aubameyang and lacazette.I said it before last 8 games of the season and the the Europa finals 4-0.Emery was lucky to still have a job.

yorch44

Please fund me a trip to London and I personally will punch Emery’s face, even if my hand gets full of grease!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The players fell out with him is the kicker, I think his management style isn’t good enough anymore. For every Luke Shaw you get a Pogba situation where he alienates key players.

His tactics looked very ropey in 2017/18 and he was overly reliant on peak DDG bailing him out with two absolutely massive spending sprees in each summer before.

His so called “third season slump” were kind of a thing but he still competed on multiple fronts at Real, first Chelsea spell and Inter. The last two jobs he’s gone off a cliff into mid table, that’s embarrassing.

If you’re comparing him to his Inter or first Chelsea stint it’s like a different person.

yorch44

Lampard at Chelsea implements his style straight away with guys like Abraham, Mount, Tomori etc, while this bum has us playing like Burnley for nearly 18 months ffs.
But Lampard is so freaking smart guy. He is not even playing Pulisic or Pedro and he is getting the team going. Abraham is going to fluorish under him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hopefully Edu will see the bigger picture, this is not Arsenal. No matter what happens this season a replacement must be found.

I won’t sack Emery unless we go on a really bad run either. Just think the club needs to start planning ahead, this job is too big for Emery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom