• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

But Lampard is so freaking smart guy. He is not even playing Pulisic or Pedro and he is getting the team going. Abraham is going to fluorish under him.

They score a lot but they’re banter at the back.

Don’t get this piping off of Fat Frank, his subs cost them the game against Sheffield United and only because of the lower expectations is winning two out of five games acceptable.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Don’t get this piping off of Fat Frank, his subs cost them the game against Sheffield United and only because of the lower expectations is winning two out of five games acceptable.
Emery subs cost us top 4 last season mate, he’s an experienced manager.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We'll get top 4 and he'll get the sack, I know it.

Ripe Banana

This team might be far off from city and Liverpool but we still have more than enough to comfortably get into top 4.
Unfortunately the manager has no clue on how to utilize the attacking talent at his disposal. There's absolutely no reason why we shouldn't keep a team like Watford pressed in their own half with barrage after barrage

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope emery also stick with one formation i don't mind change between 442 and 433 but our players seem confused keep with 433

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade

He has so few games, but you can see the idea, how he want them to play. Here we don’t even have that... and I am more worried about a team without ideas than a team with ideas but failing to execute it.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think the writing is on the wall to be honest. I've backed Emery, not entirely his fault when we are getting slaughtered by individual errors every game but this playing out from the back thing has got to stop, we don't have the players capable of doing it.

We'll see how things pick up when we get Bellerin, Tierney and Holding back but if there's no discernible improvement I think he'll go at the end of the year regardless, and he probably should as well.

We are most definitely one of the worst teams in the league without the ball. We were bad before Wenger left but we seem to have gone backwards.
"we don't have the players capable of doing it" - maybe, but they don't look like they know HOW to do it either.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The players fell out with him is the kicker, I think his management style isn’t good enough anymore. For every Luke Shaw you get a Pogba situation where he alienates key players.

His tactics looked very ropey in 2017/18 and he was overly reliant on peak DDG bailing him out with two absolutely massive spending sprees in each summer before.

His so called “third season slump” were kind of a thing but he still competed on multiple fronts at Real, first Chelsea spell and Inter. The last two jobs he’s gone off a cliff into mid table, that’s embarrassing.

If you’re comparing him to his Inter or first Chelsea stint it’s like a different person.
I think his tactics are fine. Certainly he has issues but if Mourinho came here it would be last chance saloon for him at a big club. He would have to make it work.

Fwiw my first choice is still Rodgers but I think we've missed the boat there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom