• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Simply doesn't have the bottle. He's got all the ability but he's scared when he gets out on the pitch. Feel bad for him really cause it's a thing that you can never quite fix.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He’s just not that ****ing good. No more benefit of the doubt bollocks about him being out of position. Half the dumb stuff he does has nothing to do with where he’s playing.

His casualness isn’t funny or clever, it’s pathetic and costly. Half the time I’m not sure if he’s gonna control the ****ing ball. His passing is dodgy as well.

He’s not good enough. It’s as simple as that.

One Song

He’s just not that ****ing good. No more benefit of the doubt bollocks about him being out of position. Half the dumb stuff he does has nothing to do with where he’s playing.

His casualness isn’t funny or clever, it’s pathetic and costly. Half the time I’m not sure if he’s gonna control the ****ing ball. His passing is dodgy as well.

He’s not good enough. It’s as simple as that.

Agreed - seems like a decent lad and has some physical attributes but simply does not have the footballing ability to play for anything resembling a top club.

Pepes blue pill

Hate when players have the talent but the mental side is lacking, the amount of time he loses concentration is pathetic, no chance he makes it if if doesnt sort that out

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Said this guy was **** before anyone else. Beksi called me a muppet for saying so before he/she jumped on the bandwagon. Think it'd be good bantz to play him in midfield and see just how terrible he really is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said this guy was **** before anyone else. Beksi called me a muppet for saying so before he/she jumped on the bandwagon. Think it'd be good bantz to play him in midfield and see just how terrible he really is.
He’s not **** though, so you’re wrong again as usual.

OSBK

Established Member
He is not a kid anymore, he has played alot of first team football. If bellerin was fit this summer then this kid is joining iwobi at everton.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's 25. He needs to be more competent. After the assist, he just had to defend properly although he was hung out to dry with no help.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Terrible peformance in my opinion. Attacking wise first half he was pointlessly over committing himself forward and taking Pepe's place.

Second half towards the end it looked like he wasnt bothered anymore, was literally strolling around even when the opposition had the ball near him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Not actually sure what my opinion is on AMN, sometimes he looks good then others he looks a liability however I can't help but feel that a lot of it isn't his fault.

He has pretty much been handed a right back position in a team that for years cannot defend and a midfield that doesn't help out much. His developmental years have been a complete cluster **** of shoe horning him in to a mess of a team.

He's probably never going to be up to the consistent standard required anyway but thats another player whose development has no real plan.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
If he can't pass by playing right back, what makes him think he is a central midfielder?

Seriously, he is a Calmity waiting to happen. The English Flamini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom