• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
His back to goal game doesn't really exist currently
That never stopped Auba playing the same position and becoming one of the best forwards in the game.
I will take what he offers now, he understand that defence starts from CF putting the pressure which completely changed the way we play. Unreal fitness level on him, he was charging from first to last minute while 350k/w waste of space could barely walk after 50 min

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
If he and Eddie show their quality and continue to score goals, then let’s be pragmatic and sell Lacazette. We could free up some wages for Auba or another player.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looked very good. Seemed to dissapear for abit during the game imo. Great header and lucky finish second but very positive impression!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I didn't see the game but I'm not surprised he played well. It was clear in pre-season that this guy can play. We have some huge young talents and have Saliba to join them next summer. Give it 2 years and Martinelli/Nketiah could be our front 2.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Looks like we got a potential new member in the Lacaout agenda.
After last night I am all for cashing in and getting the squad more balanced.

Martinelli also has this soft skin look. I'm more disappointed he wasn't the star of the new Disney Alladin than I am that he isn't playing. But I want him given a shot soon. I know he is young but as you said, he sort of oozes class.

Ashybashy86

I really like what I've seen so far. He was really unluckly not to score against Fiorentina in pre-season after that brilliant run.

Uncle Good-Advice

I don't know why but I just feel like he has this beautiful soft skin and likeable face.
Am I the only one who thinks that we're in danger that this thread will become just like Bellerin's, in terms of focusing on player's physique and attractiveness rather than actual football skills? :D

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This kids gonna be YUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE.

Seriously impressive display. That last goal was world class, and he showed qualities all evening. He's a bit raw but has everything he needs to succeed, just needs to do it against better opposition now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

First goal was more impressive to me in a way, he’s not the tallest, was sandwiched between two Forest defenders and the cross was smashed in by Chambers but he still managed to get his nut on it.

Not to go OTT on the hype which I’m totally about to do but it was like watching a young Kun all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom