• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Happy for the lad, much, much better today from him. Took the game to the opposition.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Looked quality out there, happy for him. Attacked his man, put in some decent crosses and altogether looked capable. More to come from him, just needs to keep at it.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Looked good. Too desperate to take a shot when there is no chance for it to actually get somewhere though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Better. Building his confidence slowly. Threatening all game, believed in his dribbling a lot more, got close quarters with his man and used his acceleration very well. More than anything I was impressed with his final ball today. Do wish he had a goal to his name tonight but the chances he was laying on were very good chances.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Nelson and Willock are my favourite of the Hale End quartet so I’ll fight anyone talks rubbish on them. On a serious note, loved Nelson’s willingness to be direct and take people on. Needs to do it against better opposition though

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Him and Saka might both be able to step and cover the left wing this year for us.

His shooting had a bit more fizz than it has done, looks good when he’s taking pot shots.

LG10

He was ok, he can do a lot better though. I wanna see him destroy pub teams like these but it was a solid showing.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Him and Saka might both be able to step and cover the left wing this year for us.

His shooting had a bit more fizz than it has done, looks good when he’s taking pot shots.
Got into less goalscoring positions today. Think on another day, one of his shots go in. Hes hitting the ball with more conviction and drive though, good to see.

He was ok, he can do a lot better though. I wanna see him destroy pub teams like these but it was a solid showing.
I kinda hear this but that's just because I know what he is capable of. It was still a very good game from him overall but theres a lot more in him.

Ciscoo

Much better from him tonight. Still some way to go, as he’ll have to be a tad less hesitant in the prem. I think he’ll get up to speed much quicker if we keep more possession than we have of late.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot better than his last few games deserved a goal but hopefully that'll help him for upcoming games

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Definitely a confidence player, unlike willock, guendouzi and martinelli who simply have that x factor of becoming a top player.

But i believe in his talent, he just needs to believe in himself.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Definitely better from the left. He’s got a good weaker foot and looks dangerous when cutting inside. Basically him and Saka duking it out for the LW spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom