• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Sheffield United vs Arsenal | Monday 21st October | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Chambers havent been found out yet tho. And bellerin have been alot.

Mane would eat bellerin anyways. So thats No reason imo.

Hope bellerin can step it up a level of he gets playing

He's doing well recently but it's hard to forget the Swansea game where he got roasted by that winger I can't even remember the name of. If that wasn't being found out then I don't know what is.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He's doing well recently but it's hard to forget the Swansea game where he got roasted by that winger I can't even remember the name of. If that wasn't being found out then I don't know what is.

jefferson montero! chambers performance that day was beyond dreadful

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
jefferson montero! chambers performance that day was beyond dreadful

That's the one. Funnily enough it was probably the performance that convinced big Wengz to bring hector into the side at such a young age as didn't he get his break not long after?

UpTheGunnerz

That's the one. Funnily enough it was probably the performance that convinced big Wengz to bring hector into the side at such a young age as didn't he get his break not long after?

Yeah i think you are right, chambers filled in a short time after debuchy's injury but did not cut it

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
When was this? five years ago? Bit harsh maybe to look at a game that far away:lol:. Pretty sure i can find a game where anyone sucked when they were 19.

UpTheGunnerz

I don't think Ricardinho meant to bring it up as a straight diss to Chambers or to belittle his recent good performances, he has clearly improved. But that Swansea performance was one of the worst performance by an Arsenal player, any scenario. Right up there with Niles at Goodison last season, if we shall speak in recent times. So it's bound to be stuck in ones memory.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Chambers has shown progress. Look how he started and ended against Daniel James the other week. Looked nervous, picked up an early yellow but recovered and put in a strong performance.

I'm sure that will give him confidence going forward that he was able to deal with it comfortably in the end. Also we are playing Sheffield United not Liverpool. So there is that.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Yeah, chambers has come a long way since that horror performance against Swansea. He compensates for his slow recovery pace by choosing when to bomb forward more wisely than Bellerin who's a lot more adventurous.

Still think that Bellerin shades him in attacking prowess though. What his good form does afford us is more time to reintroduce Bellerin slowly and not rush him back just to get injured again.

trippyhippy

Should go with our strongest 11 which imo is

leno
chambers holding luiz tierney
guendouzi torreira
pepe Özil auba
laca
having guys like sokratis and xhaka away in the premier league is asking to give away penalties and red cards. Feel like luiz will play better not having to cover kolasinac bombing forward with the more intelligent tierney who times his runs better. bellerin probably back in when fully fit/earned his position back. Knowing emery and arsenal they will not win this match so why not take a free swing at it and play Özil. we either blow them away or we lose like we are most likely going to anyways. guaranteed emery's lineup however is :
leno chambers sokratis luiz kolasinac xhaka guendouzi ceballos pepe auba and saka.
prediction: 1-1

zilfy

There is no chance he benches a fit Tierney after the trouble we went to acquire him.

Leno
Chambers Sokratis Luiz Tierney
Willock Guendouzi Ceballos
Martinelli Aubameyang Saka
Love this lineup. I feel its a good opportunity to bench Pepe and play an in form Martinelli. Since Pepe's being playing internationals we can "rest him," so his confidence won't be affected.

And of course any lineup without Xhaka in it is pure sexiness

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Leno
Chambers Sok Luiz Tierney
Xhaka Guendouzi
Ceballos
Pepe Aubau Saka

Think that is the line up we will go with. Would obviously bench Xhaka for Willock or Torreira. Might be worth to give Martinelli a start here. See a few people think Bellerin will start this one, i think there is very little chance he does. He might not even make the bench. He is coming back from a major injury. He will be eased in gently. Besides Chambers is in great form.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Yeah, chambers has come a long way since that horror performance against Swansea. He compensates for his slow recovery pace by choosing when to bomb forward more wisely than Bellerin who's a lot more adventurous.

Still think that Bellerin shades him in attacking prowess though. What his good form does afford us is more time to reintroduce Bellerin slowly and not rush him back just to get injured again.
And after Bellerin is available, we could easily move him to CB role which I feel, will mask his weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom