• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mourinho would make us competitive in every game, if he’s not totally past it.

Issue with him is youth players, young players, style of play, transfer budgets, politics, 3rd year meltdown etc.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Remember Jose gave an interview a while back where he said he’ll take a club if they told him to build something? Like the change the culture?

If we get CL, Jose on a two year deal, would be intriguing.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Remember Jose gave an interview a while back where he said he’ll take a club if they told him to build something? Like the change the culture?

If we get CL, Jose on a two year deal, would be intriguing.

Would rather masturbate with Jesus Christ crown of thorns than to see Jose at the real here. Actually, will take a sabbatical from Arsenal and Mania if that comes to fruition.

What the **** has Vieria done to warrant the top job? I can understand if he is currently the assisstant coach of Arsenal and bossing it but he's not. The way he left also has soured my opinion of him- wouldn't touch- would be henryesque in terms of fails with Monaco

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What the **** has Vieria done to warrant the top job? I can understand if he is currently the assisstant coach of Arsenal and bossing it but he's not. The way he left also has soured my opinion of him- wouldn't touch- would be henryesque in terms of fails with Monaco

He has done quite decently at Nice yknow. Wouldnt take him though.

chessygoal

Break the bank and get Allegri.
Vieira is quietly building an impressive resume. From his role at Man City to his job now at Nice, he's going to be a very serious candidate if he has a successful season with Nice.
I think we can do better in the near term, but Vieira is certainly one to watch.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s done well at Nice. Done coaching before then too.

Wenger thinks one day Vieira could manager Arsenal. Arsenal legend.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What happened between United and PSG was pretty bad but PSG absolutely rinsed United for most of the game, they had them penned back and were missing chance after the chance. Poor goalkeeping from Buffon and a dodgy last minute penalty cost them. With PSG vs Barca, PSG were 4-0 up, conceded 3 first half goals, scored again which meant Barca needed another 3 goals and PSG proceeded to just sit back and collapse spectacular fashion conceding 3 goals in about 6/7 minutes when all they had to do was keep the ball, run down the clock, etc.

Both were bad, the Barca one was absolutely embarrassing tho. I remember watching the game and Barca were playing like they'd given up until Neymar's free-kick after conceding to Cavani.

carlito'sway

Established Member
What happened between United and PSG was pretty bad but PSG absolutely rinsed United for most of the game, they had them penned back and were missing chance after the chance. Poor goalkeeping from Buffon and a dodgy last minute penalty cost them. With PSG vs Barca, PSG were 4-0 up, conceded 3 first half goals, scored again which meant Barca needed another 3 goals and PSG proceeded to just sit back and collapse spectacular fashion conceding 3 goals in about 6/7 minutes when all they had to do was keep the ball, run down the clock, etc.

Both were bad, the Barca one was absolutely embarrassing tho. I remember watching the game and Barca were playing like they'd given up until Neymar's free-kick after conceding to Cavani.

Emery totally lost the team after that debacle.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ve watched PSG a bit this year and they’ve looked very slick. Last year like you say if it wasn’t for a dodgy VAR call, a Buffon howler and Mbappé bottling a one on one, they’d have won handily.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
So much for Ten Hag:

https://www.transfermarkt.de/ten-ha...er-kovacs-nachfolger-werden-/view/news/347432

Ten Hag flirts with Bayern: Should he become Kovac's successor?

In a conversation with "kicker" magazine, Ajax Amsterdam manager Erik ten Hag remained open towards managing FC Bayern München. From 2015 to 2017 ten Hag had managed their second team.

[...]
------------------------

With ten Hag's success at Ajax and his Bayern past, I was and am pretty sure Bayern will be all over him to succeed Kovac who won't be able to cling to his job much longer than 19/20, if he even manages to do that. Everyone knows he's kind of Hoeneß' and Salihamidzic's choice/protege, but that Rummenigge wanted him gone last season already. Now with Hoeneß stepping down and Kahn coming in as Rummenigge's longterm successor and protege, things will change and Rummenigge definitely won't allow Kovac to stay through another weak patch or even crisis. Ten Hag is then the natural choice for them: Attractive football, successfull, speaks German, Bayern past and Bayern have fared rather well with Dutch players and managers: Makaay, Van Bommel, Van Gaal, Robben. Their other main managerial target is of course Nagelsmann, but he's still super young and just started his Leipzig days and I expect him to stay at least for 3 to 4 seasons in Eastern Germany and Bayern can continue monitoring him; they're not even under pressure with him as he's stated he's a fan and someday wants to manager Bayern. Ten Hag for three or four seasons, then Nagelsmann. There's also not too many interesting options on the German market, so Bayern will definitely talk to Erik ten Hag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom