• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Nah you did :lol:
I might have said that away to City, Emery's tactics weren't terrible and might have got a result if he hadn't taken so long to bring on attacking subs at 2-1 but that's it. Also praised the attacking performance in the 1st half away to Chelsea but you're putting words in my mouth again.

BTW, I searched in the City thread for the home match and nowhere did I give Emery credit for losing.
You do know that you are a mod, right?
?

progman07

Established Member
Next 4 games: Liverpool, Wolves, Guinmares, Leicester.

Not giving him too much chance on staying beyond that, based on what we have seen.

arsmile

Established Member
whatever emery does with xhaka now he's an idiot

he's weak and a hypocrite if he sticks with him given how he's frozen others out

he's a proven idiot if he has to strip the guy he named captain of the role after 2 months

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Don't worry guys, Emery is gonna walk it off and turn this around. I'll be able to keep my account without shame. He'll just start playing beautiful football. Especially since we booed Xhaka. We go again!

giphy.gif

arsmile

Established Member
when stuff gets this toxic you just have to nip it in the bud

it'd be impossible for anyone to change the mood of the club from the position of an incumbent manager- let alone that **** emery.

need a change to reset.

StefanB

This guy is clueless. No plan, no identity. We can see no typical "moves" at all.

Strikers are uninvolved in pretty much every game unless they do something special themselves. We create little to no chances. And things are getting worse aswell. We didn't create that much at the beginning of the season, but the last 5-6 games we've barely created anything (look at Auba's sudden dry spell).

Emery is making us play with the handbrake well on..

Pepes blue pill

Not going to lie but emery should play the strongest team away to liverpool in the cup, klopp will def rest players and emery really needs a win...anything else will be asking for trouble

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Because you guys were posting fruity stuff, like giving him credit for losing at home to City.

Made excuses for him last season when it was clear the collapse for top 4 was his fault.

As usual, you’ve come around to where I have been for ages. Welcome.
He lost me when he left Özil out for Willock on the bench against Sp**s last year in the league cup. No disrespect to Willock but that’s when I knew there is something seriously wrong with Emery.

Sack the clown.
Bring in Jose and back him. Give him all the money in the world and Jose will make us champions.
It's obvious amourhino wants to manage in the premier league. His pride will not allow the prem to become the Pep-Klopp show. At United he had incompetent executives buying whoever they wanted and over rulling his transfer descions and constant media pressure.

Arsenal is perfect for Jose. He has already said he wouldn't mind going to a lesser club to change the culture. He is obviously referring to us.
He knows if there is any place where he gets more than 3 years it's at Arsenal.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Sack the clown.
Bring in Jose and back him. Give him all the money in the world and Jose will make us champions.
It's obvious amourhino wants to manage in the premier league. His pride will not allow the prem to become the Pep-Klopp show. At United he had incompetent executives buying whoever they wanted and over rulling his transfer descions and constant media pressure.

Arsenal is perfect for Jose. He has already said he wouldn't mind going to a lesser club to change the culture. He is obviously referring to us.
He knows if there is any place where he gets more than 3 years it's at Arsenal.

Isn’t this just selling our soul though?

They say 10% of any non selective population is completely twisted. I’m hoping the deranged people touting this idea are only those 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom