• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
I knew he was a coward in terms of his set up and style of play. I didn't know he ran from challenges in his day to day life.

Such a shame.

Sanis

It was scandal in Russia, but almost unnoticed in rest of the world.

From ESPN:
Russian fans are unlikely to ever forget Artem Dzyuba's words in November 2012. Asked by the reporters to explain Spartak Moscow's 5-1 home defeat at the hands of city rivals Dynamo, the striker replied: "Ask our trenerishka." It is not an easy term to translate but the closest try would probably be "a little coach" in a very derogatory sense.

He said that in an interview for Russians biggest sports magazine and website.

Malky

Established Member
He’s proved himself to be nothing but a spineless clown!
Situations like this is where you need your manager to step up, make decisions and act like the boss he’s supposed to be.
Emery might as well resign tonight if he’s letting the players dictate what’s happening regarding ‘His’ captain!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/unai-emery-el-confuso.33365/page-11#post-4697078
2deanr.jpg
Care to check my posts from last season, especially mid to end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom