• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fact is the club need to show some balls and point Emery to the exit and the airport. Wenger was progressing the club but he is just accelerating that process.

Steps

Yes it’s disappointing. I think the players tried and we scored the first goal but we needed a second for more confidence.

Wolves are consistent in playing matches like they did today and they did that again.

It was an equal match and maybe we deserved more.

More drivel in the press conference.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/fixtures-results/press-conference-live-arsenal-emery-17190551

On whether players understand him
I think they understand me yes.

:lol::lol:

On the players
They feel the responsibility to win and when we draw they are sad.

:rofl::rofl:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
The fact that our performance was actually regarded as decent by some people just says it all. Under Wenger this would have been viewed as an atrocious performance and even he would have admitted as much but under Emery the standards are so low than this was seen as alright up until the equaliser.

That's what's funny to me. People are trying to blame the subs, but even before them we looked toothless and pretty slow in the build up. Just really no zip to the attack.

The defense, midfield and attack are not fluid at all. Just a bunch of guys kicking about without a clue. The team mirrors the manager.

Emery is clueless. He needs to be sacked for his own good. It's clear as day not gonna work out.

The only redeeming quality he has is giving youth players game time, everything else is just not good enough for this level.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m baffled as to why Guendouzi sits and Torreira runs round pressing on his own?? Was he not brought to sit in front of the defence or chase lost causes down by there left back!!
Torreira's only solid skill is running around like a terrier breaking up play. Why he's playing b2b is a mystery.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will Raúl have the guts to let his amigo walk? I doubt it.
I don't think emery is close friend with raul they didn't work with eachother before he'll do it but our club i think will not rush things. The Leicester game is going to be his final game we'll make change in international break

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Is it true? If that was one of the best second parts of all Arsenal matches in the league according to some member here and he always goes into these parts.

What makes you think Auba, Guendouzi, Sokratis or any other Arsenal player was better than him when he was on the field today?

It's pretty clear most of these folks on here don't even watch the game or understand what they are watching. Martinelli looked dangerous on and off the ball.

Got into good positions again and even handled the press well when he turned and played it to Saka who then found Özil before Mesut was fouled.

The only good thing going for the club right now is the potential of youngsters like Martinelli, Saka, Willock, Smith Rowe and even Tierney.

Divided_Pie

Any comments from him on Pepe in the post-match? Pretty sure he was punishing him for something, like not understanding his instructions in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom