• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Wolves | Saturday, November 2 | 15:00 GMT

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teamsoutheast

If that's the case, he should have kept Tierney and brought Kola. Two fullbacks on the left side to protect that side
Tierney was looking knackered. He defended against Traore very well to be fair and was also expected to contribute to attack when required which he did. You'll also get fans moaning that we made a defensive substitution to nullify supposed weaker opponents, on home soil.

Emery just can't win.....

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The only reason we're not much further down the table is because, to his credit, under Emery we've often managed to get draws instead of losses. Still not good enough though.
There is no credit to him. The reason we aren't further down the table is because United and Tottenham are averaging slightly above 1 point per game and Everton is in a relegation battle.

We are 6 points off top 4 and are closer to bottom of the table than we are to the top. You should be giving him zero credit for this mediocrity.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In Arsène Wengers worst season as Arsenal manager we only dropped points in 4 home games. And those games were two losses to United/City and draws to Liverpool/Chelsea. Basically top 6 rivals. And that was Wengers worst season. We dropped 10 points at home all season.

In the last 2 games alone we've dropped 4 points to Palace and Wolves ffs. We also dropped points in the NLD at home. That's 6 points dropped already at the start of November and we've only played one of our top 6 rivals at home, you could probably throw in Leicester now as a top 6/7 side.

Let's just think about this for moment, this is Wenger's worst season compared to what Emery is doing now. Against the bottom 14 sides in the 17/18 season we beat them all, we even beat Sp**s at home which we couldn't manage this season. This is how bad Emery is doing currently. There were empty seats in Wenger's final season and it was still miles miles ahead of what Emery is subjecting the home fans too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In Arsène Wengers worst season as Arsenal manager we only dropped points in 4 home games. And those games were two losses to United/City and draws to Liverpool/Chelsea. Basically top 6 rivals. And that was Wengers worst season. We dropped 10 points at home all season.

In the last 2 games alone we've dropped 4 points to Palace and Wolves ffs. We also dropped points in the NLD at home. That's 6 points dropped already at the start of November and we've only played one of our top 6 rivals at home, you could probably throw in Leicester now as a top 6/7 side.

Let's just think about this for moment, this is Wenger's worst season compared to what Emery is doing now. Against the bottom 14 sides in the 17/18 season we beat them all, we even beat Sp**s at home which we couldn't manage this season. This is how bad Emery is doing currently. There were empty seats in Wenger's final season and it was still miles miles ahead of what Emery is subjecting the home fans too.

Also won a trophy that season, cheeky little Community Shield in the bag...doubt Emery could even qualify for that wonderful tournament!

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Lol... some random dudes still defending Emery draw... by that way of thinking we should draw every game because every team getting better... everyone but us. Expect 38 draws with Emery.

Riou

Arsène’s worst season is 6th place, Europa League semi-final, League Cup final and Community Shield win...that’s not too bad really when you look at, I mean it obviously isn’t great and the fans had turned so much that he needed to leave, but most teams would have been very happy with that...I kinda turned on Arsène after 15-16 and I really regret it if I’m honest, wish his exit went better...if I could say one thing to him it would be sorry.

I remember the last time I really enjoyed a season under Big Wengz, 14-15...the second half of that season was amazing, felt like we could beat everyone (everyone bar Monaco) when Kos and Per got fit, we brought Coq back, Hector emerged added to talent like Sanchez, Özil, Cazorla, Ramsey, Giroud etc...some of my favourite football that year, just quality all round imo...hope to get that feeling back for football soon, I miss it.

Last edited:

Make

Player:Ødegaard
When you watch the players to play, you know that they don´t have idea about like doing with the ball or who gives the pass. Similar a team in Championship.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Tierney was looking knackered. He defended against Traore very well to be fair and was also expected to contribute to attack when required which he did. You'll also get fans moaning that we made a defensive substitution to nullify supposed weaker opponents, on home soil.

Emery just can't win.....

Please read what TNN posted...

Emery can't win, you're right, that is why we need a new manager.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Must Win !

We'll draw :(

Hate to quote yourself, but the easiest prediction there was, could have earned myself some $$ if I was into betting.

How long will we have to suffer this lifeless embarrassment ?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
that seems like an upset and a half, from what I have heard. Good going
Well yes and no. I believe we achieved greatly because this isn't the strongest we have been. We are almost always up there but in all honesty this English team man for man are better than us. We did well to win it. Then again it seems we're developing a habit of landing a World Cup trophy every 12 years. The All Blacks and the Boks are now tied for Webb Ellis trophies :D

Riou

Hate to quote yourself, but the easiest prediction there was, could have earned myself some $$ if I was into betting.

How long will we have to suffer this lifeless embarrassment ?

Wonder how different it would be at this point, if Arteta got the job in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom