• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leicester vs Arsenal | KO:17:30 | Saturday 9th November | Sky Sports

Which of these will happen first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
We are the most panicky players on the ball sometimes.

Like a fat girl queuing for that last sausage roll in Greggs.

ptrcopp

Özil completely free in right channel and is ignored, not for the first time tonight

Maybe Emery left him out because he knew he’d be wasted

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
As much as I know how important it is to be sensible in our managerial changes, does this performance make me want to physically pack up Emery's office myself.

These last 10 minutes have been absolute garbage.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Remember when our players intrinsically new where each other were? Even at Wengers last day they still knew.

Now we keep running into blind alleys because there’s no pattern to our play. Guendouzi had Özil wide open and free and chose to drive through the middle.

Kola had Özil free on the left and chose to try and get a shot of with two players blocking him.

These two in a span of five minutes. This happens every single ****ing game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We are frustrating Leicester it's awful tactics but it's working but wr are making some unnecessary mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom