• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You knew City were done when they got thrashed by Norwich away and Wolves at home.

City reminds me of Arsenal of old. We never managed to go back to back champions, because we’d lose or drop points against rubbish teams.

By the time we went to Old Trafford, we’d be under massive pressure not to lose as Utd were few points ahead, and as usual Fergie’s henchmen in black would decide the outcome.

Not winning a Champions League under Arsène will be my biggest regret, but not retaining a title is very annoying...in 1999 and 2005 we give our titles very respectable defences and finished 2nd to two other top teams, but not winning the league in 2003 was a bottle job imo...we had a better team than United that year.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What i don't like about City is that they sometimes look like prime Barca or Bayern and sometimes like Wimbledon Fc.

Can't say same about Liverpool.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
HOW was that not a pen!? :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom