• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

EJUXgmBWkAE90yM.jpg

****s sake :rofl:

I shouldn't laugh but I did :lol:. Think after debacle after debacle off field they have had enough .

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I agree with the point that the manager has improved Leceister, their playstyle has changed and he has unleashed their attacking potential rather than the cautious style of play we saw with Puel, who was still a decent manager but could have done more with the team.

But I also think you're underrating them a bit too easily as well. Leicester have been quietly putting together a good team for a few seasons now with quality scouting and recruitment; and if you look at the players individually/have followed them for a while you'll see that they are actually quite good and highly rated for a reason.

An improvement in manager is making it more visible, just as an improvement in manager would do the same with Arsenal.

I don't think I'm underrating them as I rate them highly. It is just that I don't think they have better players than we do. They have a very good 11 and a decent squad as a whole. After the window closed how many people would have swapped their squad with ours if given the option? I doubt there would have been many takers.

The general consensus last season was that they had the 7th or 8th best squad in the league (top 6 then Either them or Everton). They finished 9th, slightly underachieving. Their squad is almost unchanged from last season. Yet suddenly they're being rated as high as 3rd best squad.

If they really have such great squad, finishing 18 points behind us, with the squad we had last season must be the biggest under achievement ever.

Now is internationals break so there are a things to be worked on over the next two weeks.

I'm hoping to see better team cohesion, structure in midfield and attacking game plan after the break! I like to see the team trying to start the games on the front foot and try to keep possession!

isop

I don't think I'm underrating them as I rate them highly. It is just that I don't think they have better players than we do. They have a very good 11 and a decent squad as a whole. After the window closed how many people would have swapped their squad with ours if given the option? I doubt there would have been many takers.

The general consensus last season was that they had the 7th or 8th best squad in the league (top 6 then Either them or Everton). They finished 9th, slightly underachieving. Their squad is almost unchanged from last season. Yet suddenly they're being rated as high as 3rd best squad.

If they really have such great squad, finishing 18 points behind us, with the squad we had last season must be the biggest under achievement ever.

I don't believe they have the 3rd best squad. I don't know who does. Leicester, Chelsea, Arsenal and Sp**s all have good squads but it depends on manager performance. Leicester are also taking advantage of the top six outside of the top 2 being weak/in transition with their managers. And we definitely know all about that at Arsenal.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So all thise players that left Arsène, was that because he was a bad man manager? I think Arsenal fans like to drive themselves crazy and create narratives, the media know this and love to stir it and you guys eat it up.

Koscielny was the most overrated Arsenal player ever anyway, good riddance to that
bum his legacy is singlehandedly losing hs many big games and in general being a weak defender.
You use logic? Many players said they left arsenal for trophies.... not because Arsène was a bad manager. Players like RVP said explicitly that they left because the lack of ambition and WC players reinforcing the team.

LeeDixon85

I see that only 5 percent agree with me wanting to keep Emery:frustrated:Can't people see that he need more time? Patience is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom