• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Adding fuel to the fire of an already volatile situation. Looks like there's no way back. Which is a shame as I'd rather his arsenal career end for the right reasons rather than this sorry affair.

Arsenal fans want to dish it out to Xhaka and have done for years, and now expect him to behave like some **** in the danger of not exaggerating the situation.

He’s gone up in my estimations.

Last edited:

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
The best response I’ve seen to the Xhaka situation
Thanks. I also make a hell of a Caucasian.
white-russian-5-500x270.jpg

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Haha god forbid someone be happy. Frothing at the mouth because he makes a pumpkin spice latte of statuses on social media. Also, if he’s trying to project that, he’s compensating for not actually feeling that way. Who looks up inspirational quotes besides he who lacks inspiration?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Arsenal fans want to dish it out to Xhaka and have done for years, and now expect him to behave like some **** in the danger of not exaggerating the situation.

Or he could act like a professional? He's representing the club. This isn't heat of the moment stuff like we saw with the original incident.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Happiness is when one does not watch Arsenal, with or without Xhaks, for a weekend.

Better when your weekend doesn’t have any new Arsenal matches on, leaves more room to watch some older Arsenal matches!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Or he could act like a professional? He's representing the club. This isn't heat of the moment stuff like we saw with the original incident.
He’s posted a motivational type quote that most are going out of their way to get offended about. I don’t see anything unprofessional.

What people really want now is for him to be humbled, “Arsenal fans put me in my place”. Xhaka ain’t playing that.

I rate the guy.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

If he wants to 'give it back', that's up to him. Just a bit funny when people want to paint it as 'motivational stuff' or something ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom