• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Southampton | Saturday, November 23 | 15:00 GMT

What result are you hoping for in this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Hoping for? The question refers to what I think will happen? Or what I want to happen? I voted a draw because I think we will drop points again but now I don’t know if I miss understood the question itself

If Leicester can put 9 past them on their own pitch anything less than 5 (without reply) is unacceptable. Even a scraped win hopefully won't do Emery any favours. And talking of bringing Xhaka back will not endear the manager to the already disgruntled fanbase. I'm guessing those "hoping" for a Southampton win either misread the question or feel it will hasten the Spaniard's departure so therefore voted accordingly

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
If Leicester can put 9 past them on their own pitch anything less than 5 (without reply) is unacceptable. Even a scraped win hopefully won't do Emery any favours. And talking of bringing Xhaka back will not endear the manager to the already disgruntled fanbase. I'm guessing those "hoping" for a Southampton win either misread the question or feel it will hasten the Spaniard's departure so therefore voted accordingly

They didnt conced 9 goals 11 vs 11.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

A low scoring win but with a good performance would do me. If we scrape a 1-0 then definitely concerns. In fairness to Southampton didn't they push city close recently after that 9-0?

They didnt conced 9 goals 11 vs 11.
I didn't realise they lost a player so early, but taking the lead after 10 minutes (against 11) a caning of some sort was on the cards. The big difference is that Leicester are the sort of team who would be relentless whereas we would (if we ever get in that position) ease off. Either way, anything but a convincing win won't make Emery's position any more tenable. And bringing Xhaka back is hardly the move likely to get some sort of form back.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seems like they’re going to start Xhaka tomorrow with the amount of PR **** they’re pumping out. I can’t wait.

I think the question at the head of the thread should be what result we're "expecting " as I imagine we're all "hoping" for a win. I must admit I was "hoping" somebody else would be at the helm for this match

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Had a dream that this finished 1-1. We also had to wait til 5;43 for a goal to be checked by VAR that was then ruled out.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Seems like they’re going to start Xhaka tomorrow with the amount of PR **** they’re pumping out. I can’t wait.

Hopefully the stadium going fans allow him the 90 minutes to win them back over. Just hope there isn't anything toxic prior to kickoff.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Have a feeling of dread that football is nearly back, not sure I've had that at the end of an international window before...

Sanis

I know it‘s only Soton, but it's hard be optimistic.. at the moment, quality wise, we play probably the worst football in Premier league: poor defense, poor attack, no control in the midfield, no creativity.

It wouldn't surprise me to see 3 at the back, Xhaka returning to the starting 11 and Torreira as AM.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
EJ9c4w2WkAExt9D

We need 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom