• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Why they backed the manager in the summer! Raul is running the club.
The guy is an absentee landlord, him and his son could give two tosses about the club or its standing amongst Europes Elite, they just sit there and let the interest grow without any serious investment in money or time, if they cared Unai would have been gone at the end of last season.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Nobody had a problem with the Kroenke fella when we won a few pots. Now we're **** again, he's coming under fire. Are we going to make noise and stay quiet according to how well or **** we are doing?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The guy is an absentee landlord, him and his son could give two tosses about the club or its standing amongst Europes Elite, they just sit there and let the interest grow without any serious investment in money or time, if they cared Unai would have been gone at the end of last season.
He isnt going anywhere anytime soon, why would they sack him after one season?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This only becomes clear whenever we’re doing badly though. That’s my observation, and that’s all I’m saying. It’s ok, we’re football fans, it’s perfectly understandable!
lol! What have we achieved under Kroenke? We won what? FA cup? No body here is happy winning only FA cup and everyone here has been upset with him about not investing in transfers while Wenger was here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Havent read it fully, yet. But the Kroenkes are 6 billion in over runs on the LA Rams stadium.

@Gooner Zig any chance this impacts Arsenal? I have a feeling we're collateral.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm over this, I can't believe they still have faith in him, he's not a manager for this level. That performance last night was just absolutely horrible, lucky not to lose 4/5-2 to the bottom team. Is the decision to sack on the Kroenkes or Raul? Whoever it's on has got to go.

Tony's nose

6 billion costing from 1.6 billion it always happens like this and will possibly still rise further.
Now isnt 6 billion around Mr Moustache entire fortune??
Collateral or not it will have an impact .

He is not interested in the Arsenal other than its a stock , if he was interested then he would have a stuck his moustache in and want answers for the s**t show end of season .

Top Bottom