• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Allegri probably isn’t coming, Potch too, Arteta maybe in the summer. Not many options.

Not realistic, but Wenger and Vieira would be ideal, Wenger as team director or something with Vieira managing.,
Vieira is apparently wanted by David Beckham for his new MLS team, so you can cross him off your list too

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Allegri probably isn’t coming, Potch too, Arteta maybe in the summer. Not many options.

Not realistic, but Wenger and Vieira would be ideal, Wenger as team director or something with Vieira managing.,
I wanted Allegri originally but i think he would flop here, just a hunch. You give Poch anything he wants to come to us. I think Vieira needs abit more time. Limited options like you say.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Poch would work wonders with our board. They are much more liberal and active in the transfer market.

Unfortunately its highly unlikely we get him. I dont think hes gonna jump from Sp**s to Arsenal that quickly to be honest. It would be more likely if it was a couple seasons later.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If you pay enough & willing to invest feel we could get any of these managers tomorrow. Potch probably the only exception as he has class & have to respect that.

Lets not forget we are Arsenal, have a massive stadium, the London draw, look great on anyones CV & are vastly under-performing. You fix the midfield & this team has a decent ceiling just in the short term let alone after a few windows.

Rafa would crawl here naked from China
Nuno did nothing to kill the story yesterday
Arteta not going to get a better opportunity first job
We are one of Allegris better options
Vieira always talks about wanting to manage us
Rodgers has less loyalty than a rat

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We need a caretaker manager, don't rush in to a 3 year contract with someone and don't keep Emery on any longer.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He was waiting for Arsenal :)

So so true, because it speaks to what I want to believe.

But seriously, this picture still haunts me...

GettyImages-185579277.jpg

This guy is the embodiment of the Wenger like persona. Slightly different in his expression, but his heart is in the right place.

say yes

forum master baiter

if Wenger had signed a one year rolling contract like SAF in his later years rather than a 3 year deal, it might have happened
Unfortunately Wenger was more interested in satisfying his own ego than he was in securing the club’s future. And our useless board went along with it.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Unfortunately Wenger was more interested in satisfying his own ego than he was in securing the club’s future. And our useless board went along with it.
Yeah, in 2015 fancy the board being happy with 2nd place in the Prem, CL football and all those FA Cup trophies.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Poch, Rodgers, Mourinho, Klopp are not coming.

Mikel or Nuno might, but the board need to act soon. Would start looking forward to matches again.

Malky

Established Member
So so true, because it speaks to what I want to believe.

But seriously, this picture still haunts me...

GettyImages-185579277.jpg

This guy is the embodiment of the Wenger like persona. Slightly different in his expression, but his heart is in the right place.
After the way Wenger and Klopp spoke about each other, and the mutual respect they shown, I genuinely believed that Klopp would succeed Wenger here. The man just seemed like a perfect fit for us at the time. :(

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if you accept this ludicrous narrative that Wenger was satisfying his ego :lol:, can we go back to it please? Because it was still the most successful period in the history of this club.

2006-13 was the 3rd most successful period in our post war history. Then a few FA cups after 2013.

Wish we had a manager satisfying their ego again and producing such periods. All this, with the best football in Europe :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom