• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The thing is, from January there won't be any chances for him, so it looks like another wasted year in his development.
Think most of the team - even the players we may not like - are suffering in their development due to this poor coaching. It's getting worse.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That's literally the only reason I'm watching. Can't wait to see the protests, the reaction to Xhaka and analyse Emery's body language for 90 minutes.
Also when Guendouzi, Laca AND Torreira all come off the bench while Özil, Nelson and Pepe sit it out on the bench. Will be disappointed if Nelson doesn't appear. Also AMN completely absent from the squad it looks like.

rockofcashel

I think Emery is just taking the piss now trying to get sacked.. a bit like the time Gullit dropped Shearer for the Sunderland game knowing when they lost he'd be sacked the following day.

Emery knows it's when now, not if, so better to get sacked in a panic and get paid off than drag it out for too long when he could be out looking for a new club

Sacking season is always around now, so he'll get out and have a new job in the new year

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I think Martinelli is not as good on the right, but if he is good he needs to perform there too, I think he is more a ball-carrier, volume shooter with decent off-ball movement, so more a inside forward than anything, and Saka is more a dribbling winger with a great pass, more a playmaker type. I would liked to see Saka on the right and Martinelli on the left. Still the Brazilians needs to comprove his level.

Arsenal favorite according GI

But I do not expect a good win like in the first round, that will not be repeated at all, and Frankfurt is stronger than some team like Vitoria for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom